“looking for great food in STJ?”
Review of Bailiwicks on Mill

Bailiwicks on Mill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I make it home about twice a year and always made bailiwicks in Littleton a stop. We have now been home twice since they opened the Mill st location and it is as good as its sister store. Food is consistently great. Its so nice to have an establishment like this in our tiny little town.

1  Thank Nickd7

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I was recently in St. Johnsbury to attend a funeral and my family of four wanted to eat out together at a nice restaurant. On a recommendation we ate at Bailiwicks (on the restaurant side) in a high-backed booth. The booth was wonderful as it felt very private so we were comfortable talking about the event that brought us to town and the food was wonderful. I ordered my own appetizer and shared a steak dish with my sister, then ordered my own dessert....of course wine was also ordered.

All four of us loved everything we ordered, our waitress was attentive and everything was served promptly. I will definitely eat at Bailiwicks again and am looking forward to checking out the bar area.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I stopped by on December 23rd for a drink, a small bite to eat and catch the last half of the Patriots Game. They have a great bar menu and a wide array of Martini's, local beers, specialty drinks and wine. I tried their espresso martini - it was fantastic! The bar is set up with a great viewing of all the tv's so watching the game was perfect! Really cool atmosphere.

The service by the two bartenders was way above average - very attentive and super friendly! I tried the chicken wings, they were a little spicy and cooked just right! We were really pleased with Bailiwick's and will definitely be back again! Highly recommend.

Note: They are not located on a main road - they are located off a side street that doesn't look like it leads to anything. Well worth the effort to find them!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

My husband and I have recently relocated to St.Johnsbury from Boston. We had previously dined once in the dining room at Bailiwicks but this Wednesday night (12/5) we thought we would try bar side. I was blown away. The bar served was a stunning young woman and her bartender counterpart was straight from an Old Hollywood movie. They had great chemistry together and I could tell they truly enjoyed their jobs. They were engaging and fun to not only talk to but observe. The martinis were perfectly mixed and the wine selection is unlike any in the area. My husband and I ordered two bottles! Our dinner was perfectly seasoned and we were having so much fun we ordered dessert too. My husband and I will return in hopes of interacting with the same great staff and eating the same great food. Job well done Bailiwicks!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband and I make it a point to eat at Bailiwick's whenever we are in the area. The atmosphere is casual and fun, and the food is fresh and creative. The bar is wonderful as well with an imaginative martini menu. You will not be disappointed!