We stayed at the Fairbanks Inn for several days, August 2010. Our room was extremely comfortable: spacious; good air conditioning; good shower, 2d sink & vanity outside of the bathroom; excellent wi-fi service; mini-fridge and microwave; and (last but far from least) a private balcony with a pleasant view of lawn and trees. Also, it was very helpful having a computer with connected printer available to guests in the lobby. Meaghan (sp?) at the front desk was especially helpful in resolving a reservation problem and recommending a great ice cream shop: Milk House Ice Cream, on Portland St.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Vermont's Friendliest Inn," nestled in the heart of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom. Forty-six spacious, newly renovated guest-appointed rooms & suites, outdoor seasonal heated pool, beautifully landscaped courtyard, private balconies, poolside rooms.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairbanks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairbanks Hotel Saint Johnsbury
- Fairbanks Motel Saint Johnsbury