Great weekend snow shoeing with my pup and skiing at Jay Peak. One of the great parts about staying here with your dog is the huge field/park right outside the door. Makes for a very easy late night bathroom walk when it's cold (and it was!) Loved the inn, very clean, great price and the staff was friendly and helpful. Will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Vermont's Friendliest Inn," nestled in the heart of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom. Forty-six spacious, newly renovated guest-appointed rooms & suites, outdoor seasonal heated pool, beautifully landscaped courtyard, private balconies, poolside rooms.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairbanks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairbanks Hotel Saint Johnsbury
- Fairbanks Motel Saint Johnsbury