Three of my college buddies went back to his home town for a weekend of skiing. This inn offers a ski vacation package that even we could afford. We skied one day at Jay Peak and one day at Burke Mountain. I loved both, but Burke was way closer. There were tons of snowmobilers there and families skiing. The rooms were big, clean and they had a fridge in the room for beer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Vermont's Friendliest Inn," nestled in the heart of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom. Forty-six spacious, newly renovated guest-appointed rooms & suites, outdoor seasonal heated pool, beautifully landscaped courtyard, private balconies, poolside rooms.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fairbanks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairbanks Hotel Saint Johnsbury
- Fairbanks Motel Saint Johnsbury