The room was very spacious, two double beds, fridge and microwave. The bathroom was equipped with heat lamps; appreciated at the end of a cool day. There was also a separate sink in the area across from the bathroom. This was convenient while my boyfriend was in the bathroom. The only complaint was that there was no breakfast. Good location in St Johnsbury. I would recommend this hotel for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Vermont's Friendliest Inn," nestled in the heart of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom. Forty-six spacious, newly renovated guest-appointed rooms & suites, outdoor seasonal heated pool, beautifully landscaped courtyard, private balconies, poolside rooms.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairbanks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairbanks Hotel Saint Johnsbury
- Fairbanks Motel Saint Johnsbury