All reviews the breakfast area hot tub free breakfast make your own waffles off the highway choice hotels very nice hotel separate sitting area exercise room definitely stay here again room was large breakfast was excellent yogurt up to date burke mountain stayed one night we've stayed
Reviewed September 12, 2018

This was a beautifully landscaped hotel with a spacious parking lot. The young girl who checked us in seemed distracted. She wasn't rude but quite curt and no where near friendly. Even a smile would have been nice. The morning breakfast was great. Dining area was clean, seating was plentiful and selection was perfect. Something for everyone. The woman who took care of the breakfast area was outstanding. She was bustling around chatting and helping guests as she kept things stocked and clean. Always a smile on her face. Made everyone feel at home. There were cookies in the lobby in the afternoon as well. We visited the pool area and went in the hot tub. The hot tub could use some updating, lots of chips in the concrete but it was clean and the perfect temperature. Lots of clean towels available upon entering the pool area. The gym was in the same area and we poked our heads in to take a look. It was a decent size with a good selection of equipment. Our room was spacious and comfortable - no complaints. The free Wi-Fi wasn't great. It kept dropping out and I had to repeatedly log on over and over again just to send a couple of text messages and research some driving directions. Overall, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
GM-ComfortInnStJ, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Burke Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Charlotte G for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Although is sounds like most of your experience with us was great, I would like to apologize for failing to meet your expectations at check in. To be honest, this is not something I hear often and is not the typical guest experience. I will speak with the staff so that moving forward, all guests feel welcome and at home as soon as they walk through our door. I am happy that our Breakfast Attendant was able to make you feel this way and that you were able to take advantage of our many amenities. You will be happy to know that both the hot tub and WiFi are both on the list for upgrades in the coming months! We hope that you will come back and enjoy these upgrades and also gives us another chance to show you the service we are known for.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Large rooms, spotlessly clean. Well appointed. This was our second stay and we were glad to note that they have maintained the quality. It was about 30 miles from our attractions, but we preferred it due to our own experience and others' reviews. We had a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Jagadeesh V

Thank you Jagadeesh V for reviewing out hotel on TripAdvisor and for choosing to stay with us again! Your continued business means so much to us and the team and I are so glad we were able to make your second stay as enjoyable as the first! There are some great attractions in the surrounding areas and a 30 mile drive seems like nothing when the views are so beautiful.. if your in the area this winter we offer some great packages to local attractions within a 30 minute drive. You can Ski, Snowboard, Snow mobile or even Fat Bike!

We would absolutely love to have you stay with us again and until then safe travels!

Reviewed September 2, 2018

My family and I were taking a mini road trip to visit Vermont Teddy Bear, Ben and Jerrys and Santas Village. We needed a place to stay a night or two. I am usually a faithful customer of the hilton brand hotel but figured I'd give this hotel a shot because it got such rave reviews and was in the area. I was very impressed! Staff workers were very friendly. Rooms/Corridors were VERY clean. Quiet rooms. Free HOT breakfast was a plus. Will definitely stay again if in the area and most definitely will try another comfort inn in the future!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Thank you Denise D for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel! First of all, I'd like to say how jealous I am that you were able to stop at VT Teddy Bear, Ben & Jerry's AND Santa's Village!!! Secondly, thank you for giving us a chance! Hilton is an amazing brand and we love hearing that we have exceeded a loyal customers expectations! The team and I work hard to make sure each and every guest leaves us 100% satisfied and I am so happy to hear we were able to do that for you!

We look forward to seeing you in the future! There are many other amazing things to see in the Northeast Kingdom and not just in the summer! ( Santa's Village around Christmas is AMAZING!)

Thank you again for choosing to say with us!

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Nice large clean and comfortable room with microwave and small refrigerator. The hotel has an indoor pool and sits on a relatively large property which was nice for relaxing and stretching your legs after a long day of driving. All of the staff were exceptionally friendly to both canine and human travelers. The Lamoille Valley Rail Trail and town of Saint Johnsbury are just down the road (by car). Dog Mountain is approximately 10 minutes from the hotel. My faithful canine companion Crosby gives this hotel four paws and a WOOF which I think means he really liked it! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Richard Z

rezjr1999, I LOVE this review!! We know we are doing something right when we get four paws and a WOOF!! Thank you Crosby! The team and I take great pride in our hotel and our guest service and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. The Rail Trail and Dog Mountain and honestly two of my favorite spots in the Northeast Kingdom. Folks are always confused when I tear up talking about the Dog Chapel and reading all the notes.. until they go there for themselves! With all the outdoor activities for 2 legged and 4 legged critters alike, St.Johnsbury is a great place to visit.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed August 22, 2018

We regularly go to the Comfort Inn in St Johnsbury to use their pool/hot tub and fitness facility! They have a great hot tub and pool area, really nice locker rooms and showers.
They also have a sauna and game room in the area. Use is only $10.00 per visit!

Room Tip: The westside of the building is furthest from the interstate noise.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Thank you Leo B for writing such a nice review of TripAdvisor! We love offering day passes and memberships to our local community. You'll be happy to know we have plans of revamping the hot tub soon and have recently refinished the sauna.

We so appreciate the local support and your business!

Thanks and hope to see you soon!