Comfort Inn & Suites Near Burke Mountain
$209
Travelocity
Colonnade Inn(Lyndonville)
$99
Burke Mountain Hotel & Conference Center(East Burke)(Great Value!)
$129
Eastgate Inn(Littleton)(Great Value!)
$90
Arlington Hotel(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$159
All reviewsbreakfast ambassadorthe breakfast areahot tubchoice hotelsexercise roomvery nice hotelseparate sitting arearooms are hugecomplimentary breakfastdefinitely stay here againfitness centergreat place to staybreakfast was excellentyogurtnice roomburke mountainwe've stayed
Reviewed March 19, 2014

My family had a GREAT experience at this hotel. Perfect location, right off highway and 20 minutes from Burke and 1 hour from Jay. Everything was clean and new. Had two pillow options, soft and medium/firm, which was HUGE in comfort/sleep satisfaction. Beds were very comfortable. Pool clean and lots of chairs/tables poolside to lounge while watching kids. Great arcade, no frills, just enough for kids and .50 per game!.. not bad with a good selection. Breakfast was also excellent with very friendly/helpful staff. I would go back no problem!! Loved it! lastly... my 9 year old daughter wrote in her critique of room/hotel that she wrote and left... "and it even had a gift shop"!!

Room Tip: I picked top floor and away from elevator.... I always like it quiet or as much as possible!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
BrettLoehr, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Burke Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Thank you for allowing us to host your vacation. We appreciate you staying with us and taking time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We appreciate all the positive feedback on our facility. Please let your daughter know that we are "reinventing" our gift shop. We will be carrying several new lines of products that I think she will enjoy.

Thanks again for staying with us. Until next time...safe travels.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Everything was absolutely perfect. The staff was so nice and extremely helpful when we had questions. The bed was amazing. We stayed in the Presidential Suite and Oh my goodness! I felt like a queen! It was so perfect, we waited until the very last minute to check out. We will most definitely stay here again when we go back to Vermont in the summer.

Room Tip: For a couple, pick the presidential suite!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BrettLoehr, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Burke Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and posting your first review on TripAdvisor. We love all the feedback we get, but I'm always extra pleased when we inspire a person to write their first TripAdvisor review. Be forewarned...its addicting. I'm glad you enjoyed our Presidential Suite. The suite was just completely remodeled. It was always a beautiful room, but now it is breathtaking.

We will look forward to seeing you again. Until next time...safe travels.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

This was a great place to stay. The beds were so comfortable, the lobby was very inviting.our room was clean too!The staff was very friendly, and helpful.The only area that could be improved is breakfast, although it was not bad the cereal was a little on the stale side. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014
BrettLoehr, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Burke Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

We really appreciate you staying with us and then taking time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. Since installing our new bedding package, I am asked no less than five times a week for information on "what our secret is". I have a standard email that I send out to inquiring guests. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in the information. I really appreciate all the positive feedback and will look into your observation on the cereal. We are in the final month of our busiest winter season ever. We may have received an older case of cereal, but there is no chance that it hasn't been being consumed fast enough or was overstocked. We've had to locate additional storage just to keep up with the demand on our breakfast. Certainly is a great problem to have!

Thanks again for staying with us. We will look forward to next time.

Until then...safe travels.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I stayed in four different hotels on this trip in VT and NH, and this is the one I was the most concerned about despite the glowing reviews. Not all Comfort Inn's are that great. But this facility ended up being the best hotel I stayed in on the trip.
First of all, the oatmeal raisin cookies alone would be a reason to come back. Really. I took one at check in but did not try it until I was ready for bed and I almost considered getting dressed to go back for another. I am allergic to chocolate, as are many people, but most hotels only have chocolate chip cookies.
Room was incredibly large and immaculate. This was not always the case at the other brands.
Staff charming and helpful. I bought a postcard and they even had postage for it. I did not partake of the breakfast besides snagging some bananas. Looked like a decent spread.
I want to come back and bring my family.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
BrettLoehr, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Burke Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. There is both positive and negative that goes along with any franchise affiliation. No matter what...customers come with a certain set of expectations. We have spent 14 years "breaking the mold". We pride ourselves on exceeding our guests expectations. I'm thrilled you enjoyed our cookies. Fortunately (for my waistline), our baker cooks a lot of chocolate chip cookies. I LOVE THE OATMEAL COOKIES!!! I was very pleased to read your reviews on our accommodations and team members. Please know that ALL reviews are shared internally.

I'm really glad you are considering a return visit with your family. We would really love to host your next vacation. Until next time...safe travels!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

For work, from the beginning of December through the end of March in 2012-2013 & again in 2013-2014 I stayed at the St Johnsbury Comfort Inn & Suites almost every week. What I found that really sets this hotel apart from any other is the people. From the front desk staff, to Carol at breakfast, to the entire service staff I couldn't have felt more welcome. They were always willing to share a kind word & a smile.

I'd like to point out 2 of the people I have gotten to know over my stays...

First, Steven Rader. Steve caught me off guard because he knew me by name immediatly. I never walked past him without him saying, "Hi, Joe." or acknowledging me. When I came back this year he surprised me by remembering me. Over the course of my stays, I've had more than a few conversations with Steve and I've been impressed by his cool, calm demeanor. I don't think anything could ruffle him.

Secondly, Sofia Emly. She handled everything with my office, from the original bookings & billings to any issue that might have come up. She even got my office to simplify the process by dealing directly with me (instead of me having to put the request in through my office-have that request sent to the hotel-wait for the confirmation-etc...). She was always willing to help, knew what was going on & never ignored anyone.

If I owned this hotel I'd do anything to keep these people, because other hotels would definitely benefit by having people like this on their staff.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you soooooooo much for staying with us and sharing your experience with the world via TripAdvisor. Does this mean I have to be nice to Steve and Sof??? In all seriousness, both are incredibly valuable to our team as a whole. Sof started at the hotel in the housekeeping department and has worked her way up from within. She is a shining example of our "promote from within" policy. She has taken an entry level role and turned it into a blossoming career. I recruited Steve directly from my alma mata. He graduated with a four year degree in hospitality management. He joined our team as a housekeeper and like Sof has worked his way up from within. He is currently Sofia's assistant and will soon be promoted into the role of Front Office Manager at one of our New England based hotels.

We will look forward to seeing you back next year. Until next time...safe travels.