We are College hunting for my daughter.Located in Ct we had a 4 hour drive to and open house in Lyndonville at Lyndon State College (Which was also very nice) I was not going to leave at 5 in the AM to get to this open house so we found this Comfort Inn. What can I say, after driving 4 hours this hotel was a site for sore eyes. For some reason or another I thought that this hotel was opened and closed under another chain but whatever the case the bottom line is Clean,Comfortable and Convienent, the three C's as I call them. Thats mine no copyright infrigements. We drove up to a pretty empty parking lot. More rolled in as the night went on but never overcrowded. Check in was a breezem there was a young man from Lyndon State College working the desk and was plesent and informative about hotel and College. room was easy to get too, elevators a little slow but whatever. Room was clean, fully stocked and nice LG HDTV;s in room. Pool and game room down on lower floor along with a laundry room. the only thing I missed was a bar, yep a bar. We took care of that we went to a local place right up the road called Ramutos on Rt5 which had great food nice waitress and a couple of youngsters playing music for tips. It looked a little like you were walking into the red room, because it was all painted red. But a couple of Micro Brews and some ggod food the volor did not matter. Anyway not wasting anymore time, the breakfast was ample standard, scramble eggs, waffles, bacon, sasauge, cereal. milk,coffee,juice, begals,toast and so on. So agin a very nice stay in a very nice hotel in the middle of nowhere. Oh yeah we had a King size bed which was nice and a pull out. And the rooms where nice size.Don't be suprised if your new to the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont you could drive for mikes and not see another car on I-91.
Was going to leave pics but it seems that this has been covered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Choice Hotels Gold Award-winning hotel is located in the heart of Vermont's majestic Northeast Kingdom. The Comfort Inn & Suites Near Burke Mountain is Northern New England's best year-round vacation destination. Your stay with us includes over-sized guestrooms with a spacious living area, in-room microwave & refrigerators, and free Wi-Fi! A complimentary hot breakfast buffet is served each morning with a widespread array of hot & cold options from eggs, to make your own Belgium waffles with Vermont maple syrup, to warm yogurt, cereal, and much more! The hotel's guests also enjoy the large fitness center, whirlpool, sauna, heated indoor saltwater pool, arcade room, guest laundry and 24-hour business center. Vacation packages with Burke Mountain, Cannon Mountain, Bretton Woods, Jay Peak, Kingdom Trails, Santa's Village and the Mount Washington Cog Railway are available throughout the year. Ask us about our family fun packages, we'd love to fill you in! We are conveniently located within 1-5 miles of excellent local restaurants and local shopping featuring many items you will only find here in Vermont. We look forward to having you with us here at the Comfort Inn & Suites Near Burke Mountain and wish you safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Near Burke Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites
- Comfort Hotel Saint Johnsbury
- Comfort Inn Saint Johnsbury
- Saint Johnsbury Comfort Inn