Kham's Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Kham's is average or "average plus". The Thai food is pretty good. Service is friendly. Prices are reasonable. Not the greatest Thai food that I've eaten, but in Northern Vermont, ethnic food can be hit or miss. Kham's is mostly a hit, and I'm glad it's become a mainstay in the area. One thing-- another reviewer recommended Chang's in Littleton, NH as an alternative. I check out the Trip Advisor reviews for Chang's, and they were quite mixed-- a lot of dissatisfaction with the way the restaurant treated arriving customers, also the thought that pricing at Chang's was on the high side. In seeming contrast, Kham's is well managed, the service is good, and the staff is very friendly. As I said, the price of food at Kham's seems quite reasonable.

2  Thank MontpelierGuy

Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is a modest restaurant on highway 5 not far from the Saint Johnsburt city centre. The food and service in this restaurant were first rate. I had the Mussaman curry and my wife, the red curry both with brown rice. They came to our table promptly. Both were very good. Our server did everything to make our meal very enjoyable. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I ate here with two other people. We all ordered different items. Spring rolls as an appetizer were good. Our meals, however, we not very tasty or good. Drunken noodles was mushy and not very tasty. If you really want good Thai food, it is worth the trip to Littleton to Chang Thai. Big plus is that they serve Trout River Red beer.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I've been coming here on and off for some years when I am in the area. The food is always very fresh, and the service very good. Prices are reasonable. The restaurant itself could use some updating, but if you are looking for fresh Thai food, don't let that stop you from coming here and enjoying the food.

1  Thank mary s
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Great food. Super friendly staff. Drunken Noodles deelish. Pad Thai yummy and chalked full of meat. Fresh rolls needed more meat but were very fresh. Recommend!

1  Thank Deepnhmud