“Donuts ”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Saint Albans
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Please do not eat here, flies are all over the donuts, I told the worker , she didn't care, I left , came back 3 more times & still the same, I was ✅ done.

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

I feel bad for this shop. They try really hard, but it's just to keep the Drive Thru moving while the counter waits and waits and waits.

Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

I have gone many times and way to many times have I gotten the wrong order. One time they gave me my ice latte in a small hot cup because they ran out. No matter how simple the order. Today was my last time they ran out of milk and half and half even though they are located in a gas station with a milk cooler 10 steps away. Over this location.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!