“Nothing outstanding” 3 of 5 bubbles

St. Albans Diner
Ranked #22 of 48 Restaurants in Saint Albans
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
globeseeker007
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,129 helpful votes
“Nothing outstanding”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stopped by here for breakfast. Both of us had eggs, potatoes, bacon, and toast along with coffee. The potatoes weren't that great. I don't know why they don't have hashbrowns instead. They actually serve rye toast which was unusual because I rarely get it. Overall, the breakfast was edible however it was not that great. It's hard to screw up a simple breakfast but they did it with the potatoes.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

“Foods Great & Family Friendly Follks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stopped here for the first time and was very impressed with the friendly service,the great food,and thje price.
I ordered the Club Sandwich with fresh white Turkey meat and it was awesome. The plate was full of Fresh fries and a huge pickle. It was the best club I've ever eaten.They really fill your plate and you leave full. Place is clean and well kept. Met tourists here from Utah and Nevada who say they always stop here on way through and love the food. Try it....you'll love it

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Johnson, Vermont
“Alright I guess.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

On a warm summer night my boyfriend and I went to dinner here with his grandparents. Upon arrival we had to wait quite a bit for drinks as we sat ourselves per their recommendation, and then we decided on pasta. I had the chicken and broccoli alfredo, and the rest of our group had the spaghetti and penne with meat sauce. I just want to criticize one thing: When you serve pasta, make sure half of the water it is cooked in doesn't come with it. The plate was half full of water. The 'sauce' drained into the noodles and left what looked like a mushed up cat food on top. The alfredo was great, but the pasta draining and sauce prep really needs to be looked at.

• Visited August 2012