“Diverse menu, fast food restaurant atmosphere”
Review of Pie in the Sky

Pie in the Sky
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Saint Albans
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Lots of different pizza choices, limited non-pizza choices. The decor engenders a sort of fast food atmosphere. Wait-staff is friendly and service is fairly quick during peak periods.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Love Pie in the Sky for their amazing Margherita Pizza. They always make it perfectly for me and I am a bit demanding. I usually ask for a thin crust, fewer tomatoes, but in smaller chunks and browned cheese on top. They have never failed me yet. I eat there or take out from them at least 5-6 times a year, sometimes more.

The wait staff is personable, helpful and friendly. They can get very busy at lunchtime and dinner, but that is just a testament to how good their food is. I would recommend you try this place at least once. You ate sure to go back again and again.

I can't personally comment on their other food because it's been many years since I've eaten anything but the Margherita pizza there. It's so good, I have no reason to order anything else.

1  Thank S_A_Adams
Reviewed September 8, 2012

This restaurant is one of the most popular moderately-priced eateries in St. Albans, Vermont. It is always crowded, and can be proud of its large repeat customer base. Almost every time I eat here, I order some kind of pizza. Their pizza is really delicious. I favor the Hawaiian pizza with ham, pineapple, green peppers and onions. They have other menu options, but it's pizza for me! The place is usually very crowded, so you may have to wait for a table, but the service is very good once you are seated. The pizzas are really outstanding here.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We come down to st-albans and burlington at least once a month from Montreal and always stop for a bite at Pie in the Sky! The food is simply delicious! We are a big family of 7 adults and a 20 month old and the everyone just loves it. Weve tried several pizza choices(including a gluten-free option) as well as subs and calzones, and we have never had one poor meal! Great friendly staff, great prices and even better pizza!!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I have eaten a great deal of pizza in my life, most of it was made in big cities or chain restaurant pizzerias. When my girlfriend suggested we eat at Pie in the Sky I was sceptical about a small town, strip mall pizzeria. Was I ever wrong.
The margarita pizza is perfect: great crust, juicy tomatoes and tasty cheese. The green salad is crisp and delicious and goes well with the pizza. When I know that I am going to Saint Albans, I will make sure to not eat pizza in the lead up so I will be ready for the best pizza.
Don't let the strip mall scare you off. Eat and enjoy!