“Fantastic early bird special”

Jeff's Maine Seafood
Ranked #8 of 51 Restaurants in Saint Albans
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: http://www.google.com/maps/place?cid=1264792749560708407&q=saint+albans+seafood+vermont&fb=1&gl=us&hq=saint+albans+seafood&hnear=Vermont&ei=-JwJTbKzM8O78gahx8CiAQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=placepage-link&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQ4gkwAA
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We dine out a lot and are always on the lookout for deals. We recently enjoyed the $35 early bird special. My wife had mussels marinara and I the shrimp scampi. Both were fantastic dishes. Tasty seafood cooked to perfection. The chocolate marquis dessert was so good and the coffee and tea rounded out the meal. The martini's, not part of the deal, were also perfect. Service, as always, was spot on. We will return soon!

There are newer reviews for Jeff's Maine Seafood

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We visited Jeff's as a gathering of old friends- all from out of town. We were a party of ten and they sat us at a wonderful round table with a lazy Susan in the middle, the group ordered a combination of appetizers, salads and main dishes,

The lazy Susan made it easy to share the appetizers! They had a great selection of beer and wine, and brought me a wonderful sampler of local beers,

Two of our party had made birthday cakes for one of our friends and they provided a knife and even candles!

The food was excellent- I had appetizers and a salad- the calamari was great, so was the Greek salad. Others had various figs dishes and all lived their food.

We would come back again and again. They are also well suited for smaller parties and have a wonderful atmosphere,

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We took my parents for dinner, where they enjoyed the 2 for $35 dinner special that runs Tuesday to Saturday. My husband and I ordered a la carte. All the dishes were tasty, served hot and plentiful. My scallops were sweet and tender and the Cajun fish stew my husband ate was nice and spicy. I would certainly go back again and recommend this restaurant to friends.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

You may dig into your wallet . But this eatery is probably the finest places to eat for seafood . besides a few others in the Northwestern part of Vermont ! It Has great service , food and wonderful people from front to the back of the house . Who care about what they are serving you .

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Went to dinner with a friend as our husbands were out of town, sat on the left hand side of the restaurant away from the bar. Our table was nice and the server was prompt. They also had tables with actual couches/love seats available for those who want to just eat a relaxing meal and linger.
Had the baked Scallops with salad and seasonal veggies. Excellent taste and steaming hot scallops, and there were 8 sea scallops so it was very filling. I suggest making a reservation as they get very busy on the weekends. We also had the chocolate marquis cake with raspberry drizzle - a must try for chocolate lovers!
It is a great place in the middle of St. Albans near the park, fun to be there during lunch hour for people watching.
Never have had a bad meal here.