“Best seafood in Vermont”

Jeff's Maine Seafood
Ranked #6 of 51 Restaurants in Saint Albans
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: http://www.google.com/maps/place?cid=1264792749560708407&q=saint+albans+seafood+vermont&fb=1&gl=us&hq=saint+albans+seafood&hnear=Vermont&ei=-JwJTbKzM8O78gahx8CiAQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=placepage-link&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQ4gkwAA
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Jeff's Seafood is a family-run restaurant of exceedingly good quality. Not only does one of the organizations that I belong to meet here monthly for lunch but I have also had dinner here on numerous occasions. I have never had a bad meal here. The service is also outstanding and the ingredients are fresh and tasty.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Have been going to Jeff's for several years now each time that we are in the area. Food is always reliably great, and it's not just the seafood. On our last visit, I had the (Parisian-style) steak and frites -- frites were enough for 3 (and, beleive me, I do like my frites) and the steak was marvelous. Don't remember the precise price, but it was ridiculously reasonable. As is the very fine wine list....

Reviewed July 26, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed a very satisfying lunch at Jeff's. We were seated quickly in very comfortable sofa like seats for two. There was a good menu of craft beers to start out the affair. I then went on to order a maple squash soup, salad with maple balsamic dressing, and a main course of shrimp, scallops, and mussels over linguini. The wait staff was pleasant and efficient. The whole restaurant is cute and cozy. What a great way to spend a rainy day in Vermont.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

The restaurant was very nice and the service also. Our meal was delicious! The only con is the cleaness of the restrooms....very dirty...! Except that, i recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

We found the atmosphere to be pleasant, clean and friendly. The wait staff frequently checked with us to ensure a good experience. The food was well prepared and tasted great. The one downside was the bread used for panini. Bread was regular sandwich bread which took away from flavor of sandwich. Spinach salad was lovely as was bread and seafood chowder.