“Good food bad workers”

Cara Mia's
Ranked #49 of 116 Restaurants in Rutland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Iv been a customer there for 5 years now and will no longer be after today. There food is good but really high in price (I spend around 40 every time I order there at least 2 times a month) They messed up my order (I don't know how I ordered what was on the menu and even repeated it to them but was called a lier and there was no way id take the order again for them to spit in so I wanted my money but they wouldn't give it to me) so I will never order there again. Very disappointed .......

There are newer reviews for Cara Mia's

Reviewed September 24, 2011

The pizza at Cara Mia's is excellent and tasty. It is also delivered promptly. However, it's not the cheapest pizza out there. However, you get what you pay for and Cara Mia's always delivers a great pizza.

Reviewed November 23, 2010

As pizza-holics, my girlfriend and I are trying every pizza shop in the Rutland area to see if we can find one as good as Goodman's in Ludlow. We ordered a 3 topping 16 inch pizza at Cara Mias. It only took about 10 minutes for them to make the pizza (with no gloves or any type of head covering on handling the money with the same pizza making hands ). The pizza itself was pretty good, albeit a little greasy. But this was to be expected with the abundance of pepperoni they put on. The sauce had a nice flavor, and the crust was crispy and light. I ordered garlic on one half but was hard pressed to find or taste any. Another review said that they had tables inside as we planned to eat there. They didn't, so we took the pizza to Price Chopper and ate it there. Overall, it was a very good pizza. But at $19.80, I thought it was a bit pricey. I'd rate them 3rd after Sal's and Upper Crust for Rutland pizza shops (Sal's and Upper Crust are cheaper as well), but all three are still inferior to Goodman's in Ludlow.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 21, 2008

Very nice pizza for a good prices, I still prefer A Crust above more.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Cara Mia's? Share your experiences!