“Great little italian restaurant”
Review of Sal's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Sal's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sal's in Rutland has been serving great Italian food and pizza for 37 years. Casual, Friendly, Delicious!
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Fresh salads and very good pasta dishes. I had the vegetarian lasagna with a white sauce which was very good. Very casual and reasonable prices.

There are newer reviews for Sal's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Something looked different on West Street the other day. The old beaten up Sal's awning was replaced with a new sign. To be honest, it kind of reminded me that they were still there. I hadn't been to Sal's in years but decided to give it another shot. My girlfriend and I were both pleasantly surprised. The food was delicious. I had the Chicken Marsala and she had the Eggplant Parmesan. Everything was fresh and amazing. The atmosphere was a little lacking but the food more than made up for it. We'll be going back.

1  Thank Brayden H
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten at Sal's several times. We often visit Rutland. The service is friendly and the food is good. It's classic Italian for a lot less than higher end Italian restaurants in Rutland. We will return once again when we are in town.

1  Thank Tsgoats
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Tried to escape overpriced ski area food and found a gem. Will definitely go back next visit to the mountain.

1  Thank slpickett
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Sals would not honor gift certificates from Restaurant.com purchased in 2011. The waitress stated that the restaurant was under a different owner in 2011 when the tickets were purchased. We decided to stay and eat at Sals anyway because it was one of our favorite restaurants. The mushrooms parmigiana does not taste fresh it was cold and tasted like it had been previously frozen. The waitress was very standoffish and did not bring us our drinks until I reminded her that we ordered them. The stuffed shells were delicious. but we did not see our waitress again until she brought us our check. This is not what I would have expected of Sal's.