“Good buffet and good service.”
Review of Ponderosa Steakhouse - CLOSED

Ponderosa Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I ate here on a Monday afternoon for lunch and very much enjoyed myself. I had the large cheeseburger and the buffet. The waitress kept my drink filled and I enjoyed supplementing my meal with macronin and cheese and fried chicken.

They also offer beer and wine, which i thought was a nice touch. But had lemonade instead due to being very hot and thirsty (and I was driving).

The prices were reasonable for what you received. I recommend it you are looking for a good buffet with dinner.

I believe that they have a breakfast buffet on the weekends.

1  Thank gregg407
There are newer reviews for Ponderosa Steakhouse

Reviewed December 21, 2010

My sister and I were both sick after eating at this Ponderosa 12/19/2010 They had dirty dishes that were still soak wet with food stuck on them, and I had a fruit fly in my food. I'm am still feeling the effect after eating there and it is now 12/21/2010. I called to talk to a supervisor today who instead apologizing was defensive, and acted like a fruit fly in my food was supposed to be a normal occurrence. I would never eat there again and don't think anyone should.

4  Thank TammyW3sons
Reviewed November 4, 2009

...never did get my lemon for my water, but it was pretty good, otherwise. We would have liked to have seen a few more hot foods, but we certainly left feeling full. We get a kick out of Ponderosa (not many of them around, anymore). I don't think we had to eat again that day. It's fine for what it is.

Local merchants - dislike shopping, we were followed around in one place.

2  Thank Travellotsny
Reviewed November 9, 2008

Found the Ponderosa by accident driving by on a Friday night. Seen the sign all you can eat steak and seafood buffet, ok stop the car and turn around and lets eat !! We had the steak (I forget what cut it was but it was very tender and tasty) loved the crab cakes and popcorn shrimp. Real nice choices of food for the price, the waitress was right on the ball and quick. Very pleased.. If you leave hungry it's your own fault, dig in !!

Jim & Cheryl

4  Thank OldHick
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 16, 2007

It's alright. Decent food, nice buffet bar

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook