“Casual Atmosphere, Extensive, Eclectic Menu”
Review of Little Harry's

Little Harry's
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Harry's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 120 Restaurants in Rutland
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed November 7, 2010

Little Harry's is a Downtown Rutland favorite. It features casual atmosphere and an extensive menu that includes entrees from Thailand, India and American favorites - steak, chicken, seafood and good looking vegetarian fare. Harry's boasts a great bar for apps and drinks as well.

Reviewed September 27, 2010

The menu is huge and diverse. If you can't find something to eat here, then you aren't trying. Differing pasta dishes, great soups, etc. A very nice place for a great meal. The only thing not great - it's not very big and if you have to wait for a table, there really isn't anyplace to do that. It's sister place, Harry's near Okemo, Mt., is a big bigger and a true local favorite.

Reviewed September 26, 2010

Tried Little Harry's for dinner Friday night- We liked it so much we went back for drinks and late night appetizers with a friend Saturday night.

Friday-
Crab cake appetizer - yummy
Jerk tenderloin and scallop entrees were delicious - great flavor!

Saturday -
Calamari - light crisp and done just right- nice refreshingly spicy cucumber dipping sauce
Pad Thai - delicious
Steamed Chicken wonton - nice
Artichoke and crab dip - SO yummy
Sorry too full to try dessert!

Overall- something for everyone, prices good, friendly staff, casual atmosphere and will certainly go back again!

Reviewed September 23, 2010

I ate here specifically because I had seen the reviews here. I drove over from Castleton where I was staying at the Applewood Inn. The food and service were both good. The place is cozy and warm. Friendly faces all around. Parking is around the corner or on the street. There was a bit of a pre-show excitement in the air...

Reviewed September 21, 2010

I had some work up in Rutland over the summer. At a suggestion from a local hotel clerk I gave the place a try. I travel weekly for work out of state (I live in Denver, CO) and I have a rule for myself that I do not eat dinner in chain restaurants. Anyway, I digress. The first time I ate here I has a special with duck breast that was delicious. I have been to this restaurant now every time I travel to Rutland (6 times now) and each meal has been very good. They have 2 salad dressings which I tried a red pepper ranch and a lemon parmesean which are both very tasty. I am a single diner and they have a $3 olive appetizer which is just the right size for myself but would be asy to share. Good quality olives. I usually get one of their specials but twice now have ordeed the 4 Vermont cheese ravioli with the spicy italian sausage. Just the right amount of sauce to let the flavor of the cheeses shine through and the spicy bite of the sausage makes this one hard not to order each time. Most likely I will not be back to Rutland for a long time but wish they had restaurants this good every place I travel. And believe me....I travel a lot.