“Little Harry's is Big on Flavor!”
Review of Little Harry's

Little Harry's
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Harry's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 120 Restaurants in Rutland
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed September 26, 2010

Tried Little Harry's for dinner Friday night- We liked it so much we went back for drinks and late night appetizers with a friend Saturday night.

Friday-
Crab cake appetizer - yummy
Jerk tenderloin and scallop entrees were delicious - great flavor!

Saturday -
Calamari - light crisp and done just right- nice refreshingly spicy cucumber dipping sauce
Pad Thai - delicious
Steamed Chicken wonton - nice
Artichoke and crab dip - SO yummy
Sorry too full to try dessert!

Overall- something for everyone, prices good, friendly staff, casual atmosphere and will certainly go back again!

Reviewed September 23, 2010

I ate here specifically because I had seen the reviews here. I drove over from Castleton where I was staying at the Applewood Inn. The food and service were both good. The place is cozy and warm. Friendly faces all around. Parking is around the corner or on the street. There was a bit of a pre-show excitement in the air...

Reviewed September 21, 2010

I had some work up in Rutland over the summer. At a suggestion from a local hotel clerk I gave the place a try. I travel weekly for work out of state (I live in Denver, CO) and I have a rule for myself that I do not eat dinner in chain restaurants. Anyway, I digress. The first time I ate here I has a special with duck breast that was delicious. I have been to this restaurant now every time I travel to Rutland (6 times now) and each meal has been very good. They have 2 salad dressings which I tried a red pepper ranch and a lemon parmesean which are both very tasty. I am a single diner and they have a $3 olive appetizer which is just the right size for myself but would be asy to share. Good quality olives. I usually get one of their specials but twice now have ordeed the 4 Vermont cheese ravioli with the spicy italian sausage. Just the right amount of sauce to let the flavor of the cheeses shine through and the spicy bite of the sausage makes this one hard not to order each time. Most likely I will not be back to Rutland for a long time but wish they had restaurants this good every place I travel. And believe me....I travel a lot.

Reviewed September 21, 2010

I am local and love Little Harry's. Open every night from 5-10 pm this is the place to go. It's small, but never seems to be overcrowded. They do take reservations which is good if you have a larger party. I celebrated my 35th birthday here a few years ago and they somehow managed to accommodate 13 of us. The appetizer menu is extensive and I recommend the Pad Thai and the Red Shrimp. Just plain delicious and the atmosphere is pretty cool too. So if you're from out of town and are looking for a good dinner in Rutland, this is the place to go.

Reviewed August 29, 2010

We tried Little Harry's before seeing a performance at the Paramount. We wanted a nice dinner out, and it was! The recommendation for Lemon Parmesan dressing was right on! We also enjoyed the burritos and scallops and the brownie sundae was fantastic!