“Can't beat it”
Review of Little Harry's

Little Harry's
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Harry's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 120 Restaurants in Rutland
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed January 24, 2010

Little Harry's not only has excellent food and portion sizes, but the prices are unbeatable. Comparable retsaurants in Rutland are 3-4 dollars higher or more. I highly recommend Harry's.

2  Thank RutlandRon

Reviewed October 29, 2009

I wanted to get away from some of the touristy places in Killington even though we were staying there and from what I could tell online Little Harry's was a good place to try in nearby Rutland.

It was a Sunday night around 8:30 and there were a few other groups eating so it wasn't dead but not really crowded either. The staff were extremely friendly and very prompt. We were greeted immediately by the one server working and thanked several times as we were leaving by the server and the bartender. Flawless service in a cozy setting.

The menu was very eclectic, lots of fusion dishes- everything from Thai inspired to Mexican to more regular steakhouse fare. We had the fried calamari as an app and it came with a delightfully unique cucumber relish. For dinner I had the vegetarian burrito which was huge (one of the more simple dishes on the menu but that's what I was craving) and came with a piece of delicious cornbread. My significant other had the scallops casino and the scallops were cooked perfectly.

Prices were certainly reasonable for the quality and creativity at this place.

1  Thank kitschqueen
Reviewed September 2, 2009

I just had dinner tonight at Little Harry's based on an inn keeper's recommendation. We were warmly greeted, seated quickly and enjoyed the place, but I ordered the red curry which was overly salty and just plain hot without any real taste and my friend had the red snapper which was okay, but bland. Salads and bread were fine, but dinner left us disappointed.

2  Thank smb385
Reviewed August 19, 2009

The only thing we could stomach was the corn bread. I can't understand why so many people rave about this place - it was disgusting!

Reviewed March 25, 2009

Warm and cozy, perfect setting for comfort and special dining. Eclectic food pairings that are OUTSTANDING! We loved our appetizer: "shrimp skins." Main courses: the cioppino was phenomenal: chock full of salmon, whitefish, shrimp, scallops, etc., and the grilled jerk scallops were amazing: skewered atop a refined citrusy tomato salad/angel hair pasta. Will we return from IL for another meal?...you betcha!

3  Thank tinkerbell-hop