“Cant wait to go back again”
Review of Little Harry's

Little Harry's
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Harry's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 120 Restaurants in Rutland
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed September 14, 2008

We were their 9/12/08 it was a friday and didnt have a res. but they found a table for us. The food was great and I cant wait to go back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 21, 2008

When you first walk in you'll wonder what kind of place your in. And what your in for to eat, but the food is very good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 13, 2008

We were on a ski holiday when we went out to eat here. Certainly the food was good, and the value fine. They have some interesting meals. We were satisfied with our experience.

Reviewed January 28, 2008

I live in Rutland and sometimes I forget about Little Harry's, but every time we go there we are pleased, happy and full. Tonight we went out for my birthday and once again, we were not disappointed, but took yet another take out menu and swore we would keep in at the top of our pile for inspiration. The cioppino was so savory and comforting, with the flavorful seafood a treat on a cool winter evening. Brad went for an "appetizer " dinner, which is easy to assemble, just follow the extensive app menu and was a happy camper with the varied tastes of the dumplings, shrimp in crispy skins, thai noodle salad and beef satay. It was all I could do not to taste everything on his plate. If you are looking to top off a great meal skip the chocolate and go for the key lime pie...wonderfully clean and fresh and a great way to top off the multitude of flavors offered at dinner. Thanks Jack !! You supplied a great and delicious finish my birthday. We will be seeing you more frequently.

1  Thank bradmorgan1
Reviewed January 24, 2008

Very impressive. The menu is amazing just to read. The chef has specials, but from the sounds of the menu, everything is special. As a solo diner, I ate at the bar. The bar keep was very nice. It was a relatively small, but nice bar; about 10 spaces. The bar keep, also one of the owners as it turned out, Jack, was very attentive and provided good advice on both libations and victuals. I didn't have much of an appetite, so ended up with just the Pad Thai appetizer. It was very good, considering the place was so eclectic. The menu was vast, as I said, and I found myself literally drooling at some of the descriptions. There is no need to ask a wait person what is in the dishes, or how they are cooked. It was a very nice touch. The wait people were all very nice also. I observed them in a variety of roles, and they we outstanding in all. This is a place I would highly recommend to anyone visiting Rutland. Ask anyone for directions, and you will find it. Parking at night was easy on street. As a solo diner, I met some very interesting people who were "a cut above". One was a doctor; another was a well-travelled business person. Both were regulars who were greeted by name by the bar keep, and the bar keep remembered details about their orders that would make anyone feel special. He was a real pro. I felt out of place here wearing jeans; casual slacks would have been better, with a sweater over a button up shirt. Many came in jeans, but they did not match the ambiance. The food was not only very flavorful, but also presentation was a plus. This was a real find, and I will definitely return.

2  Thank manfrompawtucket