“Surprising delight”
Review of Little Harry's

Little Harry's
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Harry's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 119 Restaurants in Rutland
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have been to Little Harry's multiple times and have had an overall good experience each time. My favorite dishes include the appetizer of spicy red chili shrimp, and the green curry mussels are to die for. (Ask for extra bread to dip into the left over sauce!) The atmosphere and decor could definitely use a over haul. I think they are going for a homestyle kind of restaurant, however, I could do without the pictures of strangers on the table, from the 80's looking up at me while I am eating. The bartender an older gentleman always makes fantastic drinks!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My wife and I love little Harry's. The garlic bread is a must. Chicken and Angel hair can only be enjoyed at Harry's....if you like garlic and sundried tomatoes.
Cozy atmosphere...great, friendly service.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

A lovely little place, tucked away in the center of Rutland. A nice intimate dining experience. Limited menu but delicious offerings.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

This place was definitely worth the 20 minute drive from where we were staying at Killington.. Better than any meal we have had closer to the mountain. Great for kids and adults. The lamb chops were delicious.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Little Harry's had a pleasant atmosphere and seated us promptly at our reservation time, but unfortunately the service thereafter was on the slow side, and the food was a bit disappointing, especially for the price. Appetizers were pretty good - we had the wontons and pad thai - but entrees were mostly eh. The roast salmon with crab stuffing and corn cream sauce was overly sweet, with no crab flavor and overdone salmon; Thai red curry was bland; roast duck was good.