“Insanely Delicious!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

This was my 1st time eating at a 99 Restaurant. The food is just insanely good, the value is great, Robert & Laurie went above & beyond excellent customer service. I don't use the word perfect often, but this place is perfect! Absolutely a must eat place! We had the chowder, Bruschetta Chicken, Surf & Turf, Milkshake Treat (closest food to Heaven!) & Rasberry Lemonade Treat!!! The desert portion was just right & the taste was over the top!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I come to Rutland 1x a year for work. Robert (in the bar) always remembers my name. He makes it feel like Cheers. When you're by yourself on work travel, it's nice to have some place to go that is friendly. Also, the food is really good.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Liked having the calorie count estimates for every item on the menu. Enjoyable meal. Would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

99 is not a Run of the Mill fast food place. The food is really good and the price is low. I had the Salmon along with two vegetables and the price was $11.99, The menu said the Salmon was 6 ounces but it was actually closer to 8 ounces. Thee Burgers are huge and you get a vegetable and plenty of fries. 99 is in a Mall and very close to the Holiday Inn, and the Hampton Inn.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We first asked for vegetarian suggestions. A turkey burger was suggested. The waitstaff does not know the difference between vegetarian, and no red meat. Anyway, we had the Caprese Flatbread from the appetizer menu. It was very good. I would recommend that as a meal with a salad for a vegetarian.

I had the lobster roll. The lobster was very cold, I think it had been frozen, because I took half home, put it in the refrigerator, and when I took it out the temperature was the way it should be.

My companion had the seasoned salmon which was good but nothing to write home about. He traded up to a caesar salad which was good, and got the little Petite chocolate dessert that was a nice touch.