“Good experience for chain restaurant”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #5 of 116 Restaurants in Rutland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Good value and food actually was much better than I expected for a chain. The waitstaff was friendly and helpful and the bar was lively and made the 15 minute wait for a table go by quickly.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

You can always get a good meal at the 99. This didn't disappoint. Server was excellent. Food came out fast and was hot and just what we ordered. She refilled our drinks in a timely fashion.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great to sit around the bar a have a few beers. Attentive bar staff. Food basic, but fine for what it is.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We had never been and I found it on tripadvisor and liked the reviews. We had drinks, apetizers, main dishes but no room for desert. Service was good and attentive and the four of us enjoyed our meals. Prices were good. I would come back again.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Good basic food not fancy .. But could eat healthy and prices were reasonable. I had a small piece of steak and vegetables and a salad for $10.99, my husband had salmon for about 14.99and my son had a bigger steak. We all enjoyed our meal. service was good, our waitress was friendly and efficient