“A familiar place”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #24 of 116 Restaurants in Rutland
Reviewed January 23, 2014

There is probably a Panera Bread in every city in America, and this one is just as good or maybe even better than all the others. I guess it helps that there is great skiing nearby, and hot soup really hits the spot after a cold day on the mountain. The service was quick and friendly, and the food was good as expected.

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My family loves Panera. We ate at this location several times after our day of skiing. On two of the occasions they left the chicken out of our salads. We were refunded for the chicken the first time as my daughter was almost done her salad and said not to bother with the chicken at that point. The second occasion chicken was added. My soup was luke warm on one visit and I was told to microwave it by the hot beverage table. They ran out of several breads on two occasions. Likewise we could overhear other orders getting messed up in the kitchen. We felt sorry for Barry who was running the orders and rectifying the mistakes. You were great! So are the cashiers. We ate here the same time last year with no issues. I'd eat here again. Maybe they were going through staffing transitions.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

My wife and I like to stop at Panera Bread Restaurants, especially when traveling. This one was just like all of the others we have visited throughout the years, with one noticeable, positive trait, that went above and beyond the usual. The staff was extremely customer oriented. They did everything they could to make sure our visit was enjoyable. A staff member delivered our meal to our table because he felt we had waited longer than usual to place our order. Other staff members checked on us to make sure everything was to our liking. Every member of the staff we interacted with was just as interested in our satisfaction.
As usual, the food was very good. Typically, Panera Bread Restaurants are very clean and attractive. This one was no exception. This was a nice experience for my Wife and I, thanks to a caring staff.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Quick service. Good quality and consistent taste of food. Friendly service at take out window, was willing to give directions also

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Once a week I take my kindle and come here for an hour of peace and quiet. I leave my cell in the car. The coffee is always hot and fresh and the pastries are just right. The staff is very friendly and attentive. It is out of my way for my daily routine or I would be here more often.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!