“The best pizza in the area”
Review of Olympic Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Olympic Pizza
Ranked #19 of 116 Restaurants in Rutland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

When me and my family went into this pizza place it smelled good and the employees were very nice to us. They were nosy about where we have lived. We sat down at a table and figured out what we wanted and then we had ordered. It was rather quick to get our food. My wife had a salad and it was huge but soooo delicious. My wife also had a sandwich which we had to take home bc she was so full from the salad. I had a chicken parm. It was very good I could barely eat it all there was so much of it. My daughter had a hotdog and couldn't eat much. She said that they were good. The restraunt was clean. the back had a small porch that looked like it was from the 1900s.....

1  Thank jvmburlington

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Crisp crust full of flavor. Sauce is thick and tasty. Toppings are plentiful not skimpy as if each piece were counted before it was put on pizza. Workers are wonderfully entertaining and appreciative of their customers. Very accommodating with special requests.

3  Thank Aw3som3Mom
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Wife, grandaughter and I went here for supper on way back from Rutland to Woodstock. Love the large open interior. Plenty of room to be comfortable. We like eggplant so had the eggplant parm dinner and an eggplant sub. Granddaughter had spagetti with meatballs. All food was good, plentiful and satisfying. Eggplant parm had a little more cheese on it than we wanted, but easily moved aside. Eggplant slices on both parm and in sub were a little thin, but tasted good. I would go with more eggplant and less sauce and cheese. Ceasar and house salads were fresh and good. Very nice place.

1  Thank Travelcrow
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Really enjoy the pizza and the price is better than most. Quick and friendly service. Order here once a month. Never had anything but pizza.

1  Thank jdoggcruiser
Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

Since I'm from the Philadelphia area I guess my review doesn't count because we have the best cheesesteaks in the world. The only thing I had was a cheesesteak and it was terrible. The people were very nice and very quick. I'm not saying all there food is bad because I only ate one thing. So try for yourself..everyone has their own opinion I guess.