“Great, Friendly Service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Ate here last night and enjoyed a very good meal. The Mac and Cheese special was delicious. The portion was perfect! Our waitress was kind and efficient. The owner even stopped over to ask if everything was to our satisfaction. It was. Very pleasant experience.

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Downtown seemed a little empty after 6 PM. Most of the shops closed so there was plenty of street parking. We came here as it got decent yelp reviews.

The waitresses were friendly and told us to order quickly before a big party put in their order. We had the kelvin chicken burger, fish chimichanga, French onion soup, and homemade mozzarella sticks. Food was good but not superior. Most customers seem to be locals. Will eat here again.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Went there with friends from NY and we all loved it...never been even thou I am living here..glad we went!!!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We tried this restaurant due to so many of our friends loving it. We were placed at a high top table near the bar and it was incredibly noisy and kind of cold. We could barely talk to one another because the folks at the bar were extremely loud and the kitchen was on the other side of the wall of which we sat. My water tasted as if it was out of the toilet bowl, to the point where I could barely drink it. I ordered a soda which was somewhat flat! That's the best part of my meal. I ordered the breaded ravioli (which is normally an appetizer) as my meal. They were soggy and still frozen on the inside. I don't like to complain so my boyfriend order me a plate of quesadillas which were OK but the guacamole was kind of gross and the lettuce was brown around the edges. My boyfriend's meal was decent but I was so frustrated that we payed our bill and went out to get a pizza instead. We possibly would have complained but the bartender was our server and it was very difficult to get her attention. She also checked on us by yelling to us from behind the bar, so obviously I would not have been comfortable stating my opinion in front of so many people whose attention was now on us.

1  Thank Kmk10290
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I've been here twice for lunch and both times was disappointed. I used to frequent the restaurant under previous ownership and I really wanted to like it. But after 2 lunches, the inside is dingy and the food is mediocre. Nothing great about it. Today there were 2 fruit flies harassing us throughout the entire lunch. The iced tea was bland. I ordered a cheese steak sandwich with fries because it's something you can't screw up. I'm assuming the steak was something I could buy out of the supermarket. The bread was good. The french fries are okay, fresh cut but around here that's becoming very common so they don't stand out. My lunch partner ordered the black bean soup and sweet potato fries. They were both very good.

Overall, the staff is very pleasant but the 2 times I've visited I just haven't been impressed with the food.

1  Thank blc914