“Extraordinary show!” 5 of 5 bubbles

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Extraordinary show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

I had the pleasure of seeing Leonard Berstein's MASS at the Paramount Theatre last month. I took my mother, and I think it was her first time in the space. The theater is lovely, polished and clean - a pleasure to be in. There are no bad seats in the house due to its small size. The sound is wonderful, and the seating comfortable. The only complaint I have is that the performance I went to was during Friday Night Live on Center Street, and I could hear the pounding bass from the band playing outside. I'm not sure if everyone noticed because the performance was very riveting. Not sure the answer to that... keep the bands at the other end of the street until any Paramount performances are over? The theater itself is lovely, and I highly recommend you get on their email list as they get some great acts.

Visited June 2012

Binghamton, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Paramount Theatre - What a gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

What a beautifully restored theatre and what talent Vermont has!! We were lucky enough to see the musical Special Deliveries that was created and performed by Vermonters and what a production it is!! Touchingly real and at times so comic that it brought tears to our eyes. This musical has all the qualities of a Broadway hit! So happy that we’ll be able to say we saw it first at the Paramount Theatre in Rutland….Break a leg Harrison Lebowiz et al.

Visited June 2012
NH
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Marvelous theater”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

The crew from "Who's Line Is It Anyways" were there last night. Last minute reservations on a spontaneous weekend trip put us in the last available seats, the last row of the balcony. The view was still great and the show was very enjoyable, even at that distance. I'd have no hesitation to take any seats in this theater.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank AmeliaAirheadOnTheRd
Vermont
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fully restored.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

A source of pride for Rutland. This has been fully restored and is now fully functioning. Love going to a downtown restaurant and heading to a show.

Visited May 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Shirelles and The Drifter - What a Fun Show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

Once again, The Paramount Theatre brought a great show to Rutland. We are so fortunate to have the treasure in our city! Both groups were wonderful and the music was great.

Visited March 2012