“Delicious”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone: (802) 779-0084 Zip Code: 05701
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We ate here one night for dinner, the food was delicious and the presentation of the food on the plates were gorgeous. I had a hot lamb dish which was tasty, the wonton soup was good and we had a sushi appetizer that was yummy. A definite cut above most Chinese's restaurants. The service was very good.

There are newer reviews for Ginger China

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We came here on Christmas Day after sifting through Chinese restaurants on Trip Advisor and ended up very happy with our decision. The place is very clean and more up-to-date than the sign out front might lead one to think.

The food overally was really good. We particularly enjoyed the panfried noodles, the house special mu shu, hunan chicken, shrimp tempura, and sushi. The only weak spot in the lineup was the wonton soup whose wontons were a little odd, though perhaps just more authentic than I was used to.

Definitely worth a visit if you're looking for a good Asian meal in the Killington/Pico area.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We ate from the Japanese side of the menu. The sushi lunch bento box was good. The tempura was a tad greasy. The tofu teriyaki was very tasty. We were provided with the traditional non-Japanese green salad with dressing. The lettuce was not iceberg!

The green tea tasted like water and were were presented with the check without being asked if we wanted dessert. My husband was looking forward to the moochi ice-cream.

1  Thank CatsT_12
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We moved to the area about a year ago and decided to go out for Chinese. This place is by far the best Chinese I've had in a very long time. The crab rangoons are to die for, and I always get the General Tso's Chicken, while my husband will get the Orange Beef dish. Both are exceptional, every time we come! The place from the outside looks a little run down, with an average looking yellow sign out front with their name. Don't be put off by outside appearance - the inside is extremely clean, the staff is very friendly, and it's roomy. You don't feel like you're sitting on top of the table next to you. I am also a very picky eater - I'll hunt through an entire order of food to make sure there's no fat, and this is one of the ONLY places I've ever been to where I'm not concerned because I know there won't be any "bad" pieces. Very highly recommended!!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Decent food but you can do much better just up the road a couple of minutes.

2  Thank Charlie R

Been to Ginger China? Share your experiences!