We are now in our third room since we arrived an hour ago. This one isn’t great but the first two were utterly disgusting. Room #1 - Bathroom mirror falling off the wall, paint peeling on every single wall, light fixture falling off the wall, smelly, moldy, dirty. The microwave is equally gross. Aging yellowed and smelly. Room #2 - ceiling falling down in the bathroom… Water and pieces of the ceiling all over the toilet and floor. Trash can propped up on a shelf isn’t helping . Smelly and disgusting. Finally...Room #3 - no shelves in fridge, peeling paint and water-stained ceilings outside the door. The best we’ll get here I suppose. We’re staying tonight because the kids and I are exhausted. But I will NEVER stay at this hotel again. My daughter just enrolled at college here and and is my plan to avoid this hotel like the plague for the next four years.
Throughout the hotel, there is water damage in the ceilings (I hate to think about the amount of mold that is growing in this building!!). Vending machines are leaking all over the floors in the hallways. The carpeting is dirty. The lobby smells like mildew. More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking