Econo Lodge
Travel Inn(Rutland)
  • Breakfast included
Rodeway Inn(Rutland)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 2, 2010

I satyed at the Economy down in the middle of the City for a one day seminar I had locally. The rooms are cozy and clean. People are friendly and helpful there. I had a nice room on the ground floor near the office and I enjoyed it. Only complaint was one light bulb that went out in my room. No big deal I guess. Economy was ok and I'd go back.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Jungleman50
Reviewed September 24, 2010

I don't get to travel much but the rare times that I do, I always look first at the price. Doing a search of hotels in the area, I found Economy Inn. They had a decent price, with a couple other hotels pretty close behind. I booked for 2 nights and flew in for a wedding.

Even though the Taxi service sucks in Rutland, I did manage to arrive at Economy and got my room. IN addition to the good price, I was happy with the room which was on the bottom floor fairly near the lobby. It was nice enough and the Internet connection was great which is critically important to me. Overall I had a successful stayover. The only thing I wasnt thrilled with was the traffic going by the place, which isnt the hotels fault at all. Overall, a nice place with a good price. I'd probably stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Mession
Reviewed September 14, 2010

We stayed at this Economy Inn last year and returned again this year. It seems to have been upgraded since we stayed here last. We asked for the same room but it was not available so we took one close to it. We had a comfy stay and all was quiet once again. Very nice front desk staff and a hearty breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2010

We ended up staying at this Economy Inn downtown on our 2nd night of the Vermont Fair. We had a smoking room right in the main circle of the hotel. The room was strangely clean smelling for a smoking room. It was nice inside with a microwave and a refrigerator (which we loaded with beer after the Fair). Did some walking downtown and generally had a decent time. Nice to see the City of Rutland.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank VitaminStore
Reviewed September 3, 2010

We saw this hotel and the sign out front back in August that said it going to be auctioned.

This time through we decided to stay a night. We asked at the front desk and it was indeed under new management. We were lucky to get one of the rooms that had recently been worked on.

Generally, we had a nice stay. Our room was a few doors from the office and was in nice shape. Everything was clean and proper.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple