“Very Good Meal”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Very Good Meal”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I was traveling through Rutland and decided to stay at the Holiday Inn. After a long day of driving the thought of driving somewhere didn't sound good, so I thought I would try the hotel restaurant. I must say I had pretty low expectations. But I was really surprised. The service was very good and food was fantastic. I had the chicken cordon cheddar and it along with all the other goodies were very good. I would eat here anytime.

• Visited November 2013

Fresno
“Good meals”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our bus was in the back room for dinner and breakfast. The staff was nice and served us well. The food was tasty and well cooked. Both meals served buffet style.

Visited September 2013
Rochester, New York
“Great food and service”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I was really surprised at not only the quality and portion size of the food, but the fair prices. The staff is friendly and even though very busy, she really made sure that everyone was taken care of and super friendly.

Visited September 2013
Houston, Texas
“Avoid! Plenty of Other Options Close By”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! The prices are horrendous and the food worse. There are several nearby restaurants to choose from and I would definitely recommending walking/driving the short distance to take advantage of them.

• Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Rude staff, no opportunity to withhold or low tip on my own.”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Food was mediocre for dinner, the supposed full breakfast buffet way over priced very limited and no service. Go elsewhere.

Visited May 2013

Been to Paynter's Restaurant? Share your experiences!