“Small town VT eating is the best!”
Review of Sonoma Station - CLOSED

Sonoma Station
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We are locals from Richmond and while we don't go out to dinner all that often, when we do, Sonoma Station is a favorite. We feel fortunate to have such fresh and creative food choices so very close to home. This is a relatively small, high quality place with very good service and yet is what we would consider still 'affordable' and not pretentious at all. Very much worth a visit (or 2, or 3 or more!!)

1  Thank zimnana
There are newer reviews for Sonoma Station

Reviewed May 3, 2013

My family and I went to Sonoma Station tonight for a graduation dinner. Our experience was truly exceptional! Our waitress Laurel went above and beyond with her attentiveness and personable manner. She perfectly described the night's wine specials and was very attentive to a GF food allergy. In addition to our waitress' charming and helpful disposition she refused to charge us for an entrée of mussels because she noticed that not every mussel was eaten. When asked about the mussels, we answered that they were very tastey but some were a little "gamey". Our waitress not only credited our bill for mussels she also gave us a free dessert!! The service was quick and the atmosphere was upscale casual. I cannot wait to come back! To anyone who hasn't had the pleasure of experiencing Sonoma Station, I highly recommend it!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This easy to reach restaurant (just a couple of miles from route 89) is a great find. Am ranking as very good simply because we only had entrees and were the only diners present (mid week off season so not surprising) but our short experience was excellent and food outstanding. My husband enjoyed a rack of lamb that was cooked perfectly and I had a shrimp tempura with a black bean mushroom ravioli and accompanied by a mild spicey cream sauce.... Really good.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Wonderful evening with exceptional service and amazing food. Highly recommend the Fish Tacos app. All of the food options are winners. Reservations are a god idea as this is a small place.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Sonoma Station is just a very sweet spot to enjoy a dinner out. The atmosphere is "chill" and the staff is all very helpful and friendly. Most importantly, the menu is small, everything is really fresh, and the specials are exciting with lots of local ingredients. I find the prices quite reasonable for the quality of the food. And, I am looking forward to another visit soon.