“Fit for a Family”
Review of Readsboro Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Readsboro
Readsboro Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Readsboro
“Fit for a Family”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

My whole family - brothers, sisters, in-laws, nieces and a friend - was able to sleep all in one amazing place on the occasion of my son's wedding.
We were all snug together (14) on one floor, in 7 rooms, in 10 beds under the roof of one fun Inn.
Marcia and her staff (especially Casey) made us feel like we were home. We had the whole place to ourselves and even organized our before-the-wedding-dinner; we were 26 in the dining room!
The dinner was good and we had lots of fun!
Overall, we truly enjoyed our stay and recommend it to large groups.
Thanks Readsboro Inn!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Marie N

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Plymouth, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful mountain views out of our window. Had a great dinner in the dining room I had fish and chips and a delicious glass of wine my friend steak au poivre and a couple of craft beers of tap. Friendly service very clean and comfortable room. Nice hot shower and a Keurig coffee for the road.
I'd go back well worth it.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Bloomfresh
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We came upon this place on our way through southern Vermont, and were happy to find their menu could easily accommodate vegetarians. We stayed for drinks after sunset and decided to spend the night. Our room was quiet and cozy. The place truly felt like a retreat!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank Riley_On_The_Road
Henryville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My stay was in Aug '13. My room was very small, but clean and nicely decorated. I was told that there was no cell service there, but at $65 a night- I thought it was reasonable. I was a little taken aback by the shared bathrooms. I was more surprised to learn that there were no phones in the rooms and no access to a common phone except when the bar/restaurant was open. I was concerned that in the event of a medical emergency, I was totally without access to a phone. There were TVs in the rooms, but they were not working. There was no note to say that they were not working, and I wasted about 30-minutes trying to get it to work, only to get the message that the satellite did not recognize the receiver. So- no phone, no TV, no quiet (I was right over the kitchen), no lights in the hallways to see to get the key in the lock, the list goes on. I was very unhappy with my stay. The 'Innkeepers' kindly refunded my money for the nights that I had paid for in advance and did not intend to stay, but it was not a pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Book in Williamstown or thereabouts, if you are not into camping indoors. The 'Inn' would b...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank L_Zoro
M.A.
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We didn't stay at the Inn but had a beer and appetizer on the outside deck. If you are doing the Deerfield River or are just in the area you must stop in. Great beer selection and appetizers big enough to feed two. Dog friendly with WiFi. Easy on the wallet as well. Stop in... you'll love it.

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank sdemo66
Longmeadow, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Good menu and great bar. There where 15 people in my group and without reservations they made room for us-friendly and inviting. Food was good and service at the bar was great. We stayed all night and ended up renting available rooms. Highly recommended as a retreat or family get away.

Room Tip: Shared bathrooms was the only drawback for me.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Roseann C
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was traveling through the area with a friend and decided to spend the evening at this Inn. Very nice and basic accommodations with a fun bar attached. The place was clean, comfortable, and very affordable. I'd recommend to travelers seeking an "authentic" New England experience...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank aprilptz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Readsboro
The Porches Inn at MASS MoCA
#1 of 13 in Williamstown
The Nutmeg
The Nutmeg
#2 of 10 in Wilmington

Been to Readsboro Inn? Share your experiences!