“A Little Misrepresented”
Review of Readsboro Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Readsboro
Readsboro Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Readsboro
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My stay was in Aug '13. My room was very small, but clean and nicely decorated. I was told that there was no cell service there, but at $65 a night- I thought it was reasonable. I was a little taken aback by the shared bathrooms. I was more surprised to learn that there were no phones in the rooms and no access to a common phone except when the bar/restaurant was open. I was concerned that in the event of a medical emergency, I was totally without access to a phone. There were TVs in the rooms, but they were not working. There was no note to say that they were not working, and I wasted about 30-minutes trying to get it to work, only to get the message that the satellite did not recognize the receiver. So- no phone, no TV, no quiet (I was right over the kitchen), no lights in the hallways to see to get the key in the lock, the list goes on. I was very unhappy with my stay. The 'Innkeepers' kindly refunded my money for the nights that I had paid for in advance and did not intend to stay, but it was not a pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Book in Williamstown or thereabouts, if you are not into camping indoors. The 'Inn' would b...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank L_Zoro
There are newer reviews for Readsboro Inn

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We didn't stay at the Inn but had a beer and appetizer on the outside deck. If you are doing the Deerfield River or are just in the area you must stop in. Great beer selection and appetizers big enough to feed two. Dog friendly with WiFi. Easy on the wallet as well. Stop in... you'll love it.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank sdemo66
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Good menu and great bar. There where 15 people in my group and without reservations they made room for us-friendly and inviting. Food was good and service at the bar was great. We stayed all night and ended up renting available rooms. Highly recommended as a retreat or family get away.

Room Tip: Shared bathrooms was the only drawback for me.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Roseann C
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was traveling through the area with a friend and decided to spend the evening at this Inn. Very nice and basic accommodations with a fun bar attached. The place was clean, comfortable, and very affordable. I'd recommend to travelers seeking an "authentic" New England experience...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank aprilptz
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Went here for my sisters birthday party with a bunch of her girlfriends. Never spent much time in Readsboro but as i walked in I was plesently suprised. The restaruant part was decorated so nice and inviting. The large windows in the front made it sunny and the smells from the kitchen made me hungry right away. They had a table waiting for us and had a great drink/beer menu as well as a nice dinner menu. Our waitress was amazing and drinks, salad and meal was delish! Made for a great girls night out. I cannot wait until i visit my parents and sister in whitingham again and i can order some of the AMAZING mac and cheese to go! (i did not order it but had a bite of a friends and it is all i can think about)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Maus10Wardsboro
Reviewed June 4, 2013

It reopened in May with the owners from a few years back. Lots of good beer on tap, great
menu lots to chose from. Very affordable and clean and bright.
Nice comfortable rooms for $50.
a night can't beat that.

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Zeeta007
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The Inn is closed but the bar is still open. Typical pub food and beer offerings. Place to stop for a cold one before or after hitting the Deerfield River. Nothing special. Only show in town. Nearest accommodations are in North Adams or Bennington.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Readsboro
Holiday Inn Berkshires
#2 of 10 in Wilmington
The Wilmington Inn
The Wilmington Inn
#1 of 10 in Wilmington

Been to Readsboro Inn? Share your experiences!