“sleep with bugs in your bed!”
Review of Three Stallion Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Randolph
Three Stallion Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Randolph B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 3, 2003

I just came back from a wedding at the three stallion inn, where many of the guests also stayed. I recommend people of taste to never, ever consider staying there. The place is old and tired and overpriced. the rooms have no airconditioning, TV, phone, or radio. The showerhead was nonfunctional, and the mattresses were uncomfortable. in my last night, i woke up with a bug in my bed, pinching my right elbow! I was scared to walk on their carpets. The rooms cannot be locked at all by the guests. so when you are out of your room, everything in the room is available to anybody to take or use! The breakfast had nothing special.
but the least a guest in Vermont should be offered is maple syrup, and they did not even offer pancakes or waffles or anything to use maple syrup on. It is like going to Paris and not be offered croissant for breakfast! Trust me, think seven hundred times before going there. Save yourself and your loved ones the trouble! Plus there was nothing to do in Randolph except a diner in town that was good.

9  Thank ChicagoNed

Been to Three Stallion Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Three Stallion Inn

Address: 665 Stock Farm Rd, Randolph, VT 05060-9055
Location: United States > Vermont > Randolph
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 1 B&Bs / Inns in Randolph
Price Range: $175 - $250 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Three Stallion Inn 3*