“Perfect restaurant for Randolph!”

One Main Tap and Grill
Ranked #7 of 20 Restaurants in Randolph
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I just returned from my visit to Vermont. We stopped at One Main Tap and Grill and it was crowded! Even still, we were greeted right away and seated at a nice table for 8!!! I had with me my four children. There is no 'kid's' menu, however, the staff was more than happy to accommodate us! They made the burger a little less full for one of my sons and made pizzas for my other children. I ordered a glass of the house white wine and it was so yummy! My husband was torn between two of the local beers and they were more than happy to suggest he try them both with a sample!!! The menu is small, however, the daily specials are numerous! I didn't have a hard time finding something to pick - I had a hard time deciding between options! I chose one of the daily flatbread specials. It was delicious! The waitstaff was attentive and the atmosphere was fun! Will definitely go back!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We stopped by her for the first time, being new to the area, and were very pleasantly surprised by the food, selection, and price. They apparently have a commitment to serving locally grown food, and it is well prepared and relatively inexpensive. We did not sample the beers, but they presented and extensive selection and I can't wait to sample some.

1  Thank Jimgreenleaf2010
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Our waitress was very good and the food was even better. Has free-range chicken and local vegetables. Good lamb ribs and macaroni and cheese. Shepard's pie had my dad coming back for another plate it was so good. High praise, indeed!

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Tried the new place on a Friday night. I was expecting a line and they were busy but Shane made sure we were taken care of and the wait wasn't long. Food was excellent! Beer choice was impressive. New decor is very inviting and makes it feel cozy. Restrooms are brand new!

3  Thank TriviaFanatics
Reviewed April 16, 2014

After a long delay, One Main opened recently. A friend of mine and I were actually the first customers on the afternoon it opened:) Full disclosure, I'm a "local" and the town has needed a place like this for a long time.. Great selection of micro brew drafts and a nice menu if you just want to stop in for a beer and wings after work or have a full meal. Prices are reasonable and the menu is varied. As with any start up, a couple of minor glitches which will hopefully resolve themselves as a time goes on. Choice of tables, window stools or the bar itself which very well suited to eat at. Have been there a few times and will go again.

3  Thank Mick7Fairlee_Vermont