“Location, room and food ****”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Quechee
Parker House Inn and Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 6 Quechee B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We have dined at the Parker House many times. The food and service are wonderful. The owner - chef goes out of her way to please all requests. The rooms are charming and the location is close to all Quechee, Woodstock and Hanover have to offer. Some may prefer the amenities a large hotel has to offer, but if you have stayed at an Inn or bed and breakfast before, you will love Parker House.

1  Thank Frank G

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I am a very picky traveler. Parker House met all of my expectations and more. Adam was extremely accommodating and friendly. We stayed in the Woodstock room, which was beautifully designed. This place is upscale and clean The food was incredible! Alex made the best salmon I have ever had and the Carmel candy sampler was a perfect way to end a fabulous meal. My husband and I highly recommend staying here. PS... the speciality drinks at the bar are very good,,, we can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rauselucia
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Spent 3 days/nights and had the most wonderful time! Adam is an incredible host!!! I could go in to details, but bottom line: he really is top notch! The inn was very comfortable and the decor in the rooms and restaurant/bar/deck were great. Breakfast was perfect and Alex's menu at night was out of this world fabulous!!! I can say that about every dish I enjoyed! (Ate at the glass blower next door one night and would not recommend to anyone.) I would highly recommend the Parker House Inn & Restaurant to anyone and sincerely hope I can make it back for future visits!

1  Thank BriRankin
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Over Labor day, we went to the Parker house Inn and Restaurant in Vermont. One the reasons we visited, was they were dog friendly.

They were indeed dog friendly, they treated us and ourthree little shitzu's wonderful. Beautiful room, great food, and great surrondings. We walked down some stairs outside of the inn, and we were in a grassy area, with a lake, perfect to walk the pooches.

On Saturday, when we got up, they were launching a balloon out in the fields, right by the inn, how pretty was that!!!!

Go, if you would love great food, beautiful rooms, wonderful breakfast, and a great breakfast!!!

1  Thank Patricia H
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We have been to the Parker House several times now. The most recent visit was in June of this year. The Parker House was one of the "must visit" places on my list for this summer. We only had a limited time back in the New England area, but the Parker House could not be missed.

Adam and Alex are by far the best husband and wife hotel team we have ever come across. Their efforts to make us comfortable never ended and the food in the restaurant was simply awesome. Adam greeted us upon checkin and went out of his way to make ours a unique experience. He asked us what newspaper we read in the morning and made sure that we would have one of his best tables for dinner. Adam is an excellent bartender and makes perfect drinks. The wine selection was excellent and unique as well. We could tell that Adam and Alex chose their wines carefully and that each wine had a purpose on their list.

The food was amazing as well. Each item was made carefully and individually, and Alex came out and greeted each table to make sure that everyone had what they needed. We were seated out on the porch overlooking the river and enjoyed the view very much!

In the morning we were served a delightful breakfast and relaxed on the porch with our coffee and newspaper. I am almost embarrassed to say that we relaxed out on the porch for quite awhile and it was with great effort and reluctance that we gathered our bags and checked out.

I am quite certain that the next time we go to Vermont we will stay at the Parker House Inn. Not even a question.

Room Tip: Make sure to stay for dinner! You may be tempted to eat at Simon Pearce next door, but if you do you...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mugro
Reviewed August 21, 2012

At the recommendation of a friend, I needed one night to stay in an Inn close to NH, and she insisted we (my mother and I) go to Parker House (and visit the Glass House next door), telling me it would be wonderful and I could also run into Woodstock for the day. It was a Monday, so the Inn was quiet, but Adam greeted us warmly and showed us to a funky room overlooking the river - the room was clean and lovely, we had a marvelous dinner on the porch overlooking the river, some of the best food we have ever had, and met some interesting diners and a lovely couple celebrating their 10th anniversary - we stayed up easily until 2am talking to these strangers and Adam never once looked at us like it was time to go to bed LOL! As a matter of fact, he suggested new cocktails for us to try! I loved the whole area, the Inn was charming, and I have now booked it again for a long weekend in late September, although not with my MOM haha! Adam ALSO had saved my girlfriend's sunglasses that she had left there, and I was able to bring them home for her! Thank you Adam; will see you soon! Sally

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Awesome inn at the heart of this charming town. The decor is eclectic and comfy, but what prompts revisiting is the friendiy owners (Adam and chef Alex) and staff. The food is excellent and seasonal...on my recent visit I had a scrumptious bowl of gazpacho complete with lobster tail! Deelish :9
Adam makes the perfect classic martini, crisp and slighty dirty (my preference). Also, the porch overlooks the river gorge so it can be a very romantic place to wine and dine. I have recently made VT my permanent home so I will be popping back in to this gem for years to come!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quechee
7 mi away
Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm
Inn at Clearwater Pond
Inn at Clearwater Pond
#2 of 6 in Quechee

Been to Parker House Inn and Restaurant? Share your experiences!