“An A+ Establishment”

Inn at Clearwater Pond
Ranked #2 of 6 Quechee B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 29, 2008

This couple knows quality and yet maintains a warm home like atmosphere. It was the most beautiful place we stayed during our whole trip. We would recommend it to anyone. Tina has decorated the whole house with class and warmth. The breakfast was more than enough and delicious. It was top drawer in all aspects.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
innatclearwaterpond, Owner at Inn at Clearwater Pond, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2016

Hi from Vermont! It's been several years since you stayed with me - since 2008. Would love to have you return. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope all is going well for you in SA.

Reviewed October 25, 2008

What a wonderful trip we had to New England in October 2008. The next to the last evening in the area, we stayed at the Inn at Clearwater Pond. What a beautiful setting. We walked around the property enjoying the pond, the horses and landscaping. We sat on the porch to soak in the beautiful fall foliage while sipping on wine. We enjoyed our first experience watching a hotair balloon being filled with air and lifting off. The Inn is a B &B and the house is quite lovely. Everything you need is there. Our room was large, comfortable and stylish. The breakfast was delicious in a lovely and relaxing environment. The conversations with the owner and friends was delightful. We will definitely recommend the Inn to our friends and hope to return one day ourselves.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk

Hi JackieTennessee and hope all is well. I remember you did enjoy your stay here very much. I love it when the hot air balloon is able to lift off from my backyard. It's exciting and interesting for my guests and something they don't get to see every day. I do hope you'll return here again and maybe this next time, you'll be able to lift off as well. Thank you for your complimentary review!

Reviewed October 20, 2008

What a treat to stay at the Inn...I was in Vermont visiting my daughter at her new school with my extremely generous brother who booked the B & B for us. Tina made us feel as if we were family, it was hard to say goodbye...until the next time! She provided us with a such an inviting atmosphere in her cozily decorated B & B, she made sure we were snugly with warm comforters and the breakfasts were extraordinary (that reminds me, I neglected to ask her for the recipes!) My daughter joined us on our last evenings stay, we had wine, cheese and crackers on the porch over looking the pond with Tina's fun dogs at our feet hoping for a couple of crackers. Tina had a bounty of garden fresh produce that she so generously put into a goody bag for my starving college kid (who was definitely grateful to have autumnal produce to put into her new crock-pot!) upon our departure. Thanks to Tina we also had wonderful dinners in the local neighborhoods that we were so appreciative of her pointing out to us...I hope to stay at the Inn next Fall...

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Christine D, Owner at Inn at Clearwater Pond, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2016

I did enjoy meeting all of you and hope all is going well in NV. I often think about your visit and when your daughter first started VT Law. Now she's graduated and hopefully has found a great career in law. Hope you're all doing well and would love for you to return to my Quechee B&B -

Tina

Reviewed October 17, 2008

We had a lovely time at this inn. A great garden with nice deckchairs and a magnificant view over green mountains region.
If you looking for a quiet place with nice rooms, good breakfast and really helpfull innkeepers this is the place to be! Sandra and Sebastian

• Stayed: October 2008
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

It's been a while since your visit in 2008 and hope you'll return again. Thank you for writing such a nice review - come back soon - it's been a while........

Reviewed October 16, 2008

This was an amazing stay. To me, it was like being with family. Tina was fun and what a cook she is!! WOW

She made sure we were comfortable and had the most stimulating conversation about New England and what it has to offer...I miss her.

I'm looking forward to seeing her again and again!

Mike & Russ
Oakland, CA

Stayed: September 2008

I miss both of you and am happy you found your new homes in Maine. Wish we could get together more often. Come visit me soon. I hardly ever stray far away from the Inn and with winter fast-approaching, I would love some fun guests.

Tina

Reviewed August 12, 2008

Lovely bed and breakfast. Delicious breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk

It's been a while since your visit - come back soon and enjoy a couple of my good breakfasts. Bring the pups!

Reviewed July 29, 2008

My friend, my dogs and I stayed at the Inn for 3 nights. Tina was wonderful, the inn was beautiful we all had a wonderful time. There was plenty of land for Sophie, Mo and I to walk on, and it was fun watching the horses in the pasture. There were plenty of activities for us to do and many of them allowed dogs to come. Tina's breakfasts were delicious and when she had a continental breakfast it included home made scones. I highly recommend her inn for a lovely get away.

Stayed: July 2008
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quechee
Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge
#3 of 6 in Woodstock
White River Inn and Suites
White River Inn and Suites
#5 of 8 in White River Junction

Been to Inn at Clearwater Pond? Share your experiences!