Inn at Clearwater Pond
Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge(Quechee)(Great Value!)
$106
$98
QualityInn
Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm(Quechee)(Great Value!)
$151
Super 8 White River Junction(White River Junction)
$71
Braeside Lodging(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
$118
White River Inn and Suites(White River Junction)
$120
$136
HIExpress.com
$134
Fairfield Inn
$149
Comfort Inn(White River Junction)
$104
The Shire Woodstock(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
$159
All reviewsseparate cottagegluten freefall foliagecomfy chairsbirthday weekendgreat suggestionssitting areawonderful weekendvermont countrydelicious breakfast each morningshort drivesimon piercedartmouth collegeaccommodationspropertyhostscharm
Reviewed January 17, 2012

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at the Inn over Columbus Day wknd, 2011. It was exactly what we were looking for - a beautiful, serene property that was close to town, but also one that also made it clear that we were in Vermont and not just anywhere. Our first evening there, we were so happy to wander the property, glass of wine in hand, and admire Tina's horses, the grounds, and even a couple of hot air balloons that had just launched. Tina was gracious, friendly, and happy to answer any questions about the area that we had. I would stay here again in a heartbeat - for what I was looking to spend, this was an AMAZING deal, worth every penny.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa L
innatclearwaterpond, Owner at Inn at Clearwater Pond, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

I'm very pleased you enjoyed your stay and I'm hoping you'll return soon. I remember watching you stroll about the property and you appeared very content and relaxed. It's this part of the business I enjoy the most -

Reviewed January 16, 2012

My wife and I took a long weekend at this wonderful b&b. We chose Christine's Cottage which is just a few steps from the main house. This romantic cottage has everything you need for a romantic getaway. A huge four poster bed, claw foot tub, Vermont castings stove (gas) and old wooden beams.

The food is excellent, made with local ingredients and ample quantities.

The decor is beautiful with superb examples of Simon Pearce glass ware (make sure you visit their local store/restaurant).

Tina is a a great hostess and will make you welcome any season of the year.

Room Tip: The cottage is unique, romantic and very private.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Christina's Cottage continues to please my guests. I'm pleased you chose this accommodation. It is beautiful, unique and romantic. Thank you for letting my readers know you enjoyed a wonderful time in a beautiful setting.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

It is hard to find the words to describe this Inn. From the time we walked in the door it was like a dream. The accomodations were wonderful and Tina made you so welcome. She made her home feel like yours. She is honestly an amazing lady. The decor is beautiful and our room had all the comforts you can imagine. Felt like a Fairy Tale. Not only is the inside so amazing but the outside is as well. It has everything that you would want to do. The patio area is fixed up for relaxing, music, cooking or anything that you want to do and beautiful decorated as well. It is covered from the weather or there is other areas to sit out and enjoy the beautiful view of the grounds. The pond is like no other you will ever see. Oh and don't even under estimate the Breakfast you will be served. It is out of this world. You might think I am going overboard on this Review, but I wish everyone would expierence this Inn. Very peaceful and perfect. The Inn is also perfect for location to so many wonderful sights and things to do. It is like you are in the center of Beautiful Vermont.

Judy McEntee

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Judy M
innatclearwaterpond, Owner at Inn at Clearwater Pond, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2011

Thank you, Judy, for such a praising and kind review. We've stayed in touch so by now I'm sure you know how much I enjoyed meeting you. I take my business very seriously and when I am blessed with guests, such as yourself, I am so pleased. An innkeeper couldn't ask for more. I'm so looking forward to your return visit and if my travels ever take me to Texas, I'll be giving you a call. I hope you're doing a bit better. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

What a fabulous place to visit !! The Inn is just off the main road between Quechee and Woodstock making getting around the area easy. The Inn is beautifully decorated, the grounds peaceful and the breakfast was delicous. Tina, the owner is so gracious and she feels like a friend by the time you leave. This is by far an A+ Inn. We loved the scenery and taking backroads to enjoy some of the most beautiful natural sights around each corner. Our prayers do go out to those effected by the flooding.

Room Tip: The Skylar Rose is large with a great view of the the back of property. Really comfortable king bed.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
innatclearwaterpond, Owner at Inn at Clearwater Pond, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2011

Hi Mitzy and thank you for posting this complimentary review. Your words were very kind and I appreciate your feedback. You and Judy were such nice guests and being able to hostess both of you was a delight. You know how much I am looking forward to your return visit. Have a great Thanksgiving (just 1 day away) and Christmas season. Make sure you keep Judy smiling...........! (I think she really appreciated the song I wrote down for her)

Reviewed June 7, 2011

This was a very enjoyable B&B. The owner Tina was great. I highly recommend this as a place to stay. If you are looking for a peaceful location, this is it.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends

It's interesting how many guests use the word "peaceful" to describe this property. And I agree. After living in New York City, Connecticut and Southern California, I was in search of more quiet and peaceful surroundings. I believe I chose well when I decided to purchase this Inn. Glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking the time to write your review.