“Beautiful Inn/ Gracious Hostess” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Inn at Clearwater Pond

Inn at Clearwater Pond
Ranked #3 of 7 Quechee B&B and Inns
Rowlett, Texas, United States
“Beautiful Inn/ Gracious Hostess”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

What a fabulous place to visit !! The Inn is just off the main road between Quechee and Woodstock making getting around the area easy. The Inn is beautifully decorated, the grounds peaceful and the breakfast was delicous. Tina, the owner is so gracious and she feels like a friend by the time you leave. This is by far an A+ Inn. We loved the scenery and taking backroads to enjoy some of the most beautiful natural sights around each corner. Our prayers do go out to those effected by the flooding.

Room Tip: The Skylar Rose is large with a great view of the the back of property. Really comfortable king bed.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
innatclearwaterpond, Owner at Inn at Clearwater Pond, responded to this review, November 23, 2011
Hi Mitzy and thank you for posting this complimentary review. Your words were very kind and I appreciate your feedback. You and Judy were such nice guests and being able to hostess both of you was a delight. You know how much I am looking forward to your return visit. Have a great Thanksgiving (just 1 day away) and Christmas season. Make sure you keep Judy smiling...........! (I think she really appreciated the song I wrote down for her)

Tina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2011

This was a very enjoyable B&B. The owner Tina was great. I highly recommend this as a place to stay. If you are looking for a peaceful location, this is it.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
innatclearwaterpond, Owner at Inn at Clearwater Pond, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
It's interesting how many guests use the word "peaceful" to describe this property. And I agree. After living in New York City, Connecticut and Southern California, I was in search of more quiet and peaceful surroundings. I believe I chose well when I decided to purchase this Inn. Glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking the time to write your review.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2011

Just returning from a girls weekend in Vermont. The weather was lovely and we enjoyed every minute of our visit. Hospitality is #1 with Inn Keeper, Tina! She was prepared for everyone staying at the Inn. Bagels sitting out for the half marathon runners and hot breakfast for the rest of us, yum!

Cleanliness was outstanding. You would never have known that a couple dogs were living at this Inn, and other (dogs) staying there too!!! Our room was neat and had everything anyone would need staying for the weekend. The grounds were gorgeous especially the Clearwater Pond, really!

I would recommend the Clearwater Inn to anyone looking for a place close to everything without being on route 4. Excellent for friends, couples, singles or even families. The rec room/gym had everything needed for a rainy day.

If I wasn't so busy hiking around tasting cheese, beer and ice cream I may have really relaxed a little. I slept great!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi Margee - Your review was complimentary and helpful to my future guests. Thank you. I'm sure my readers will appreciate reading about your experience here, as well as the area in general. Please return soon!
Bethel, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2011

Great place! Tina is so organized and neat. The breakfast was fabulous, the people both at the inn, and around the town are very welcoming to "out-of-staters" I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to get away to relax and enjoy the company of some really nice people.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I have to agree with you that Vermonter's are truly nice people, which is one of the main reasons I moved from So. Calif. to Vermont. Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and thank you for relaying your nice experience to other travelers. Hope to see you here in Quechee again soon!
Westford, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2011

Fantastic Inn, Just off the main tourist roads but so close to everything that you would want to visit in the beautiful Quechee area. Just a beautifully decorated home. Our room was very comfortable and very clean. We don't get away much, yet Tina made us feel right at home. Breakfast was great, a terrific chef! She was so helpful with telling us where the best places were to go eat ,and to shop. We cant wait to come back and visit again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
innatclearwaterpond, Owner at Inn at Clearwater Pond, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
I'm a bit late in responding to your review and oh my goodness, this past Sunday I stayed in Westford on my way to a business trip in Hudson. I had forgotten you live in Westford. Would have loved to see you and catch up a bit. Please return to the Inn, if not this year, then definitely in 2014. Hope all is well and please stay in touch -

Sturbridge, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2011

I wanted to surprise my wife with a getaway after the past few stressful months we had. We both love the Woodstock VT area, so I was looking for a bed and breakfast that suited our needs. I wanted a very private and scenic B&B so we could unwind and recuperate. So many bed and breakfasts seem overdone to me, but the Inn at Clearwater Pond was simply beautiful. The owner Tina was amazing. The weather was horrible on our trip up, so she called to make sure we were ok and wanted to make sure we were going to arrive safely. After 6 ½ hours of driving in a horrible snow storm, we arrived. We were showed to Christina’s Cottage, and then given our space. It was perfect, and exactly what I was hoping for to help us relax. The room was simple, yet luxurious and beautiful. We wanted to move in and not leave! The bathroom was enormous, and had the claw-foot tub my wife loves. The next morning, Tina made us a delicious breakfast that we are still talking about. She felt like an old friend. She was a great host! Tina even booked a massage for my wife and made us dinner reservations. We can not stop thinking about returning. The cottage was everything we needed. A beautiful retreat… VT is stunning, the Inn was perfect, and Tina is a beautiful person and a wonderful host. I have already told all my friends about the Inn.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I remember that snow storm and how tired you were when you arrived. But your eyes lit up when you walked into the Cottage. I'm happy you enjoyed the Cottage and by the time you checked out, you both seemed and looked much more relaxed. That's what my business is all about - making people feel comfortable, relaxed and happy. Thank you for letting me know you had such a nice time. Please return soon............

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2011

This is our second stay at this Inn, and both times we had a lovely time. We have family in the area, and have stayed at many different places. This is everyone's favorite. The house is gorgeous, and the setting beautiful. We all slept well, and had a great meal. The inn keeper Tina makes a real effort to personalize her service, and meet all your needs without being overbearing. I look forward to our next stay already.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
innatclearwaterpond, Owner at Inn at Clearwater Pond, responded to this review, October 27, 2014
Although a bit late in responding to your complimentary review, thank you! And I hope you and your family will return soon -
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quechee
Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge
Sleep Woodstock Motel
#3 of 6 in Woodstock
Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm
The Village Inn of Woodstock

Been to Inn at Clearwater Pond? Share your experiences!