“Fantastic!!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Gary took us out on a Wednesday morning. It was great! We got to help set up the balloon and it was so fun! It was like floating on a cloud once we got up. Never once did my husband and I feel afraid. Gary is amazing! He's funny and makes you feel at ease. He points out interesting things along the way and is very personable. After landing, we volunteered to help with the balloon again and it was fun! After we got back to the launch site, we got champagne and an assortment of fruit and pastries. Definitely and experience of a lifetime. Highly recommend ☺

1 Thank Stephanie F

Manchester, New Hampshire
“"Gary knows how to make a great flight!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

This adventure from start to finish was an amazing experience. Not once did I question my safety throughout my experience. Gary is very professional and knows what he is doing. He said he had been doing it for almost 30 years when I asked him. The views were amazing and worth every penny. Am very glad I checked this off my bucket list.

Visited August 2014
Worcester, Massachusetts
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Only company you should be flying with!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Gary is the best! We went to cross hot air ballooning off of our bucket lists and Gary is absolutely the way to go. Any doubts about the weather and he won't fly. We ended up flying the day after we were scheduled to, safety is his number one concern. But once we were in the air, he explained everything, he put everyone at ease with his jokes and conversation and he showed us the sites of what was in our view. Absolutely an amazing time and I wouldn't go with anyone else.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Alyssa K
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Gary is Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Took my twin 40 year daughters ballooning as a birthday gift. One of the girls is afraid of heights. Gary really put her at ease and told her what was going to happen before he did it. We all had a marvelous time. Gary is a true professional and very concerned about his clients safety. If he has any doubts about the weather he WILL NOT fly. This is the only company I would trust.

Visited June 2014