“good food.”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food here is excellent. There is something for everyone in the family. Pizza, burgers, pasta, steaks, seafood. Prices are reasonable. Good drink specials. Friendly staff.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This place has apparently changed hands, and is now River Stones. I don't know what it was like before, but I thought the interior decor was very welcoming, though we were left standing at the entrance for several minutes staring at employees chatting instead of greeting us. Finally, what I suspect was one of the new owners got one of them t seat us, and from there the service, and the experience, improved. Our waiter was decent, and the food was excellent. I had the short rib, my wife, risotto, and my eldest daughter, salmon, all wonderfully prepared from the adult menu. My youngest had a chicken sandwich off the kid's menu that looked so-so, but she seemed to enjoy it. The desserts were delicious, and the freshly-brewed iced tea was perfection. The menu was a little pricey, but I felt the overall experience was very good, and I hope this place gets it's legs under it with the new owners.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We used to go the Fire Stones often and had to try the new River Stones, we were delighted to see some of the same help and customers. The food was very good and the service was great.( We ate at the bar) . people.Prie is fair for the quality you get.

1  Thank morrishomes
Reviewed August 19, 2013

River stones, the reincarnated fire stones , is unfortunately no better. The bar is fine to sit and just drink. The flat bread pizza is usually good. The rest is poor and that is being kind. We had high hopes but it has not come through with any improvements.

4  Thank MARK R
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Ordered out pizza which was good, as were the fish and chips, although perhaps a bit too much batter.

1  Thank gvaguy