“Beautiful!!”
Review of Simon Pearce Mill

Simon Pearce Mill
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Quechee
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We were visiting Quechee and had to stop into Simon Pearce's retail store. They sell amazingly beautiful (and expensive) glass items--cake plates, wine glasses, knick knacks. Downstairs, you can watch the artisans at work in the glass blowing studio. There is also a beautiful view of the falls and a picture timeline of the damage Hurricane Irene did to the area. A great stop!!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We visited the Simon Pearce Mill for dinner, and shopping in their beautiful store was part of the experience! Yes, it is expensive, but I couldn't think of a more elegant keepsake for my time in Vermont. I purchased a Vermont fir tree, which comes in various sizes. Overseas travellers, take heart - our purchases were wrapped so well that they all survived the trip back to Australia. Don't forget to view the glass blowers at work, and consider lunch or dinner at their magnificent restaurant.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We went to browse and shop. Items are quite expensive. I don't remember any staff asking if we needed help. My mom found items she really liked, and is known to step up and buy, but I hauled her out knowing we would find other items she would prefer down the road.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

It was cool to see them making glass items for the shop. The pieces, even the seconds, were outrageously priced. Nice view of the river from workshop portion of the building.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed visiting Simon Pearce Glass Blowing. They certainly have beautiful and pricey things. I found a wonderful hand carved wooden bowl among a collection of wooden items sold in the shop. When I got home I went to remove the scan tag on the bottom of the bowl and found another hidden tag that said "Made in Kenya". Here I thought I was buying something locally made and instead it wasn't. Very disappointing.