“Good food on a perfect fall day”
Review of Shepards Pie Restaurant - CLOSED

Shepards Pie Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

While the service might need some work--we never got napkins at our table--the food and drinks were delicious. When in season, have one of their blueberry drinks. The Electric Blueberry lemonade is outstanding, made with plenty of local berries.

Don't miss the hand cut French fries or the Gobbler sandwich, loaded with delicious turkey and stuffing.

It's not a fancy place, but it is a tasty alternative to the expensive tourist places.

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

The food was outstanding! Prices were a bit elevated but the portions were huge. You can easily split a meal or have a second meal the next day like my husband and I did. The atmosphere is lacking, kind of a dated country feel, but the food and service made it worth it! We had the Adult Mac & cheese and the Turkey dinner. Both were outstanding! Don't leave without trying the apple crisp! We would definitely go back!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We were visiting Queechee Gorge and decided to take a chance on this little restaurant that is right next to it. It was called Shepards Pie. We didn't know what to expect, but it was really very lovely. One of the specials that day was a mandarin salad which I ordered. It came out so pretty and full of delicious ingredients! I hated to mess it up, but I ate every bite. The service was great and the prices were reasonable. I was so glad we chose it over the other options in the area. Much nicer inside on a rainy day, but they have outside seating as well.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We had take out and the food was delicious and reasonable priced. The next time we will eat in. Looks like a very nice place.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Old and tired restaurant. I would not go back as there are too many really good restaurants in Woodstock. This restaurant was not particularly clean. That probably accounts for why on a busy Labor Day weekend there were only two tables taken at noon!