“If in Queechee don't miss this one”
Review of Shepards Pie Restaurant - CLOSED

Shepards Pie Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I went here to celebrate our 38th anniversary. The food was outstanding. My wife had a ham and asparagus quiche with salad and I had a toasted ham and cheese and bowl of french onion soup. The food was quite plentiful and delicious. For desert we shared a huge bread pudding with toffee sauce and ice cream.

Prices were somewhat high, but the food was of such a high quality that it was reasonable.

Terrific experience. Would recommend to those that like fresh foods cooked in creative ways.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We recently happened upon this place while on a business trip so we stopped in. We were very glad that we did. It is a small, quaint, family owned place with a restaurant on one side and a small bar on the other. Very clean with a nice homey atmosphere. The food was very good and the price made for a very good value. The waitress was very friendly and did a good job to boot. Definitely worth a stop if your in the area.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a bacon sandwich to go.. Well when I got back to my room and opened the container, I had a good chortle!! There was 13 pieces of deep fried old cold bacon all stuck together on 2 pieces of cold old toast with no butter... What a cook , will never go back !!

1  Thank Sharon_phillips1
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Not much atmosphere. Bright like a cafeteria - in the restaurant and the bar. Need lower level lighting to feel comfortable. Food is OK.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Went to this restaurant for lunch on a weekday. The place was completely deserted. Ordered hand cut sweet potato fries, unfortunately burned and seems it was the end of the batch, the pieces were really tiny, almost crumb like. Had spinach salad with crumbled blue cheese, dried cranberries, and Vermont maple balsamic vinagraite, which was great.