“Great burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Classic american food done well. Big hearty burgers with lots fries. The menu is a godd selection of american favorites. We were there for lunch.

There are newer reviews for Shepards Pie Restaurant

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Decided to give it a try and were very pleased in the beginning. Then, it turned out that the expensive lamb dish was undercooked, fatty and of very poor quality. In an attempt to settle this issue with the manager I was told that I’m insulting her and the police will be called to handle that. And it was…what a nice Friday evening.
AVOID THIS PLACE

3  Thank Andrei B
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I stayed next door at the Quality Inn recently and this is a great place to eat. I had a special mussel appetizer they were featuring that was delicious. The steaks and burgers were good. The bartender is very friendly and on special nights they have music. I didn't sit outside but most people did while I was there and seemed to enjoy it. The prices aren't cheap ($15-25 entrees for dinner with $8 burgers if I remember correctly) but the food is good to great and the service is very friendly.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Nice family friendly. Typical child's menu. We chose to eat outside as it was a lovely evening on their picnic tables with umbrellas. Many did likewise. Child's mac & cheese was penne w/alfredo sauce & some parm cheese. Other dinners met expectations.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We were very disappointed in the food and the high prices $50 for simple lunch for a couple with two young children - we drank only water after seeing the prices on the menu. It felt like a gouge to the tourist. The tiny portion of flavorless shepard's pie was made days before and came super-heated straight from the microwave. My 5 and 9 year old children ordered a hotdog (served on a folded piece of toasted white bread with a dozen potato chips) which was $6.95 as was the grilled cheese my other other daughter ordered. My wife ordered a salad that looked pretty good with the exception to the rotten baby lettuce. We will never return.

3  Thank Joe J