Stayed here while on a leaf-peeping road trip through the Green Mountain State. While I do agree with many of the reviews here about the bathrooms being "tiny", it did not detract at all from our overall satisfaction with this hotel. The rate was inexpensive, the room itself was clean and spacious, the staff that we encountered were all very friendly and helpful, complimentary breakfast was decent and a nice convenience (although while in Vermont I do recommend going out to eat as much as possible to experience the state's "local-vore" culture), and my favorite thing about staying here was the proximity to so many different things to see and do. (I don't know about you but that's why I love to travel, to be out and about/to explore different places and not to stay in my hotel room critiquing every little imperfection, e.g. the “tiny” bathroom.) The “gorge-ous” Quechee Gorge is within a 1,000’ walk from the hotel; the Simon Pearce Mill is a short drive away; and between Quechee Gorge Village to the east and downtown Woodstock to the west, a quick drive along Rt. 4 brings you to endless little boutique shops, markets, and eateries (not to mention that the actual drive along Rt. 4 during autumn is one of the most scenic roads I’ve ever traveled on).
Overall, the location, price, and friendly customer service make this hotel a winner. I’d definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone planning a trip in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn® at Quechee Gorge hotel in Quechee lets you relax and focus on the people and experiences you came for. You’ll find plenty of other local sites, activities and attractions to explore near our pet-friendly hotel in Quechee, including Quechee State Park and: Vermont Institute of Natural Science Nature Center, Quechee Gorge, Sugarbush Farms, Billings Farm & Museum, and Montshire Museum of Science. You can also easily get to the Ottauquechee River, Woodstock Village, Dartmouth College and Quechee Gorge Village, and Killington Mountain is only a short drive away. Our Value Qs deliver professional, responsive and friendly service, as well as amenities that give you more for your hard-earned money like fax and copy services, guest laundry facilities and a jogging track and trail, plus: free hot, fresh and healthy breakfast, free WiFi, indoor heated pool, exercise room, and picnic area. Each guest room offers a refreshing shower, hair dryer and coffee maker, along with an iron and ironing board. Your Q Bed features a comfortable, premium mattress and linens, a generous supply of fluffy pillows and a soft, plush blanket—because we know how much you value a good night’s sleep. Get your money’s worth at the Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge. Quechee hotels like ours offer the best hotel rates and the best amenities, so you can focus on the people and travel memories that really matter. Book today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn At Quechee Gorge Hotel Quechee
- Quality Inn Quechee Gorge
- Quechee Quality Inn