“nice view, good hike down to the gorge”
Review of Quechee Gorge

Quechee Gorge
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Quechee
More attraction details
Owner description: Locals think of this 165-foot gap as "Vermont's Grand Canyon."
Reviewed February 16, 2012

We take our visitors here, followed by shopping in the local antique mall. Dinner available in Hanover, NH or Woodstock Vt. Better yet, take them to the Harpoon Brewery

Reviewed February 15, 2012

If you go to Quechee, Vermont, be sure to get out of your car and walk across the bridge over the gorge. It is a truly magnificent sight, so don't forget your camera. There is also a small park next to the bridge along the top of the gorge where you can walk dogs, eat your sandwiches or just take a stroll before returning to your car. This is not to be missed if you are in the area!

Reviewed February 7, 2012

I still feel like I missed something somewhere, but I wasn't sure why everyone comes to this spot. I enjoyed the walk, but I can't say I was overly impressed.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

We loved the views and loved the route to Woodstock.

1  Thank SnorkelRagazza
Reviewed January 31, 2012

The Gorge can be viewed during all four seasons. In winter, it's beautiful & the river still flows very fast through it. The park visitor center is located off the main road.

1  Thank KarolB