“Great ribs ! Great sauce”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Curtis Bar-B-Q

Curtis Bar-B-Q
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Putney
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lebanon, New Jersey
1,099 restaurant reviews
“Great ribs ! Great sauce”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

And that is all you should order - maybe chicken (which i did not try). But skip the sides. First off, they are expensive. Second, they are not very good. I had sweet yams and baked beans and found both poor at best. So just order the ribs and pig out under the shed [no inside seating]

• Visited June 2013

“Best BBQ I've ever had!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

This place is the best BBQ spot I've been in all my travels thru the USA. Food, atmosphere, service, all top notch!! Stop and eat this great food!! I will go far out of my way to eat this goodness!!!!

• Visited August 2012
Manchester, New Hampshire
“We love this place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

We (my wife, I and friends) have made the two hour ride to Curtis one or two times a year for the last four years and I will keep going as long as they are there! I have no idea how anyone wouldn't love this place. The ribs are amazing We love his sauce (the mild) it is a good mix of vinegar and molasses type BBQ sauces so its not real thin and has a sweet flavor with a little vinegar zing to it. You have to try the stuffed potatoes either chicken or pork they are both huge and amazing and the cornbread is great too. The atmosphere likewise is great, you do have to eat outside but they have a covered area in case its raining but I think that it adds to the atmosphere to sit outside on a nice day and eat BBQ while you watch Curtis cook on open pits. I have read a few complaints about it being expensive but I do not think it is anymore expensive than any other BBQ place, find me a place that has real BBQ for less than 25-30 a rack?? This is one of my favorite BBQ places and is one of my favorite summer time go to places. Take the trip you will love it.

• Visited May 2013
Bellows Falls
“Overated, certainly not the 9th wonder of the world”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Totally overpriced and overated, everything is ala carte, It is interesting I suppose, it is different, it is an experience, but the food is nothing to write home about. The barbacue sauce is good OK .

Meriden, Connecticut
“Will Not Go Back!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stopped in for lunch. The menu is pretty much, chicken,ribs, and baked potatoes, with a few sides. We ordered the chicken breast, one with hot sauce and one mild. Honestly, I could barely taste the sauce. The chicken was SO dry that it was actually hard to chew and swallow. A jar of sauce would have been a welcome sight, just to try and add some moisture!

• Visited September 2012